3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IN..Spect0r 15.03.20 01:10 pm

Quests \"the Hunting of the Hare\" - not starting a conversation (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

The problem with the quest Look for the woman, which begins during performance of hunting the Hare. Kidnapped wife of Nicholas, and forced him to sign the papers. Then the Hare asked me to go with him to the pan Dinis and offered to wait until morning. The game itself is wasted time until morning, but after it happens no one is around. The hare was gone. Miklos with his wife, I understand escaped. Went to Mr. Dinis, no opportunities to start a conversation with him there. What to do then? This is a bug of some kind or have something else to act?
UPD. After signing Mycloset securities, did not talk with the Hare until the morning. With the onset of morning spoke to him, started the video with the visit GG and the Hare to the pan Dinis, after which it was written? that quest is failed, after the movie starts infinite loading. ( How to be?
31 Comments
Sort by:
I
IHUNTERI 15.03.20

and I have a problem with the signature. I was kidnapped and brought to the camp - then go to him and dialogue is nothing on the papers..I think its a sign? + during the passage of the save break. can't save
infinite loading is possible as I have when the patch broke.I lay down on the bed, thought will remain and all..after woke up infinite loading

k
kapate 15.03.20

Hardship, too, with this quest, but still came to pass
A wife must steal from six to seven in the morning from home, after the first horn, and on the way to the cave to meet up with the Hare, he iritsa, on to hunter's signature, and wait until the Rabbit will not come to the camp and sit on a log, then pass

p
pergro 15.03.20

karate I also did it in that order

I
IN..Spect0r 15.03.20

karate
Thanks for the reply. So still you can go through this quest. Lucky you. I went and scored all the same. Wife was kidnapped the night that was a joint. When I brought her to the cave of the hare was not close. And after signing the papers, he just wanders, wanders, wanders. Haunting and blows. The second passage may pass.

-
-zotik- 15.03.20

I signed back to give the hare a signature, he says let's wait wait and in the morning it gets, no one else in the cave

s
simakov2009 15.03.20

I have no dialogue with maculosum. What to do-no idea.....

g
gektorzap 15.03.20

B
Beznickoff 15.03.20

Once tried to do a dozen times (and as advised here)... the Result of one - after giving a signed confession Hare before going to Thalberg begins endless download.
PS. This is the first bug in the game which really burnt...

Z
ZasraneZZZ 15.03.20

I do after taking the quest steal a wife 30-40 minutes of gaming (whatever you did), it itself dies a brutal, who-nito faced?
PS All done by downloading boolee early saves...

B
Beznickoff 15.03.20

What helped me:
1. After meeting with the Hare at the tree just go to his cave;
2. At this point will AutoSave, and after he did not do save neither the schnapps nor bed;
3. Agreeing to kidnap the wife of a Falconer from the night go and steal it (don't wait for any signal horns);
4. The guard at the house you can stun (and then after the quest to pay a fine just);
5. Bring your wife to the Hare with anyone without overlapping;
6. Go for a signed confession to lovemy;
7. In dialogue with the trappers definitely pick a point about honor, otherwise you will not be warned about the imminent arrest;
8. Passing recognition of the Hare. He offered to wait in the morning and after hours will start live insertion (a couple of times it stops at the loading screen, but not for long);
9. Take the position of the Falconer and get the hidden achievement in Steam'e.

S
Skaneroff 15.03.20

Beznickoff
A little differently made, waiting for the same morning the signal horns, went into the house to Margaret and talked to her, trying to persuade the husband in danger, persuaded to go to the mines voluntarily. The machine end up in a cave next to the Hare. (i.e. I didn't drag her in his arms) 6.7. item like yours. Then wait until the Rabbit will not come to the camp and sit on a log and then passed the quest. As I understand, the most important thing is not saved!

Z
ZZDIM 15.03.20

Someone met this bug is that the Hare does not come at the appointed place after a conversation with Margaret? Comrade this problem, first time I hear it.

a
ae3o 15.03.20

The problem with the area. He doesn't have the dialogue option about signing the papers. Only training. What to do? It is not necessary to advise to re-quest, please, a little more constructive. I have 2 days bother with this quest, so just say preproga quest is not enough. I pereproshel it already many times. Tell me what it is and I'll tell you if I did so or not. Because I did a lot. Well, absolutely ridiculous things should not be asked, like, in 5 hours is impossible, and in 6 you can. Believe me, in such cases, I in 2 days even in 7 and 8 have already tried, but your 5 and 6. I'm already tired of dancing with a tambourine, so please help :D

P. S. If you want, explain the problem completely. Because the broken parts of this quest chain a lot, mikuláš, with its impossibility of signing the contract - just the beginning, I just was sick of always write it. And in short, broken absolutely all possible completions of the quest. Wrote it about Nicholas, because if you solve the problem, then the solution to the rest I don't need.

m
mailivan 15.03.20

Read this topic before taking the quest Hare Hunt, slightly terrified of bugs in this quest and it is depressing how people suffered with him, and now it's my turn, take the quest, talking to everyone in the village, give a tip to the Hare, meet near a tree, ride a horse at all then to him, here he was standing in the bushes who wants to give half-dead-samogonnye questic, slaiu from his horse, took the sword and with all the dope beat the old face for all the boys namuchalsya with him collected his proof of his death and jumping to the hunter and he immediately accepts and completes quest.

Yes, of course it's not the best quest completion and some even hand a wrong ending, but it is no more wrong than the release zabagovannyh, unfinished, hanging tightly quests which I have already on fire damn it!!!

b
bamp_guru 15.03.20

So is there a option to quest the hunting of the hare is not collapsed in favor of a lamb in wolf's clothing?

a
ae3o 15.03.20

bamp_guru
Yeah, in the meadow take the side of the guard. Well, if you have not broken everything will be fine. You need to be in quest of chasing the Rabbit. But if broken, he even escape will not, and will fight with the guard. That is likely going to kill him.

d
dakenz123 15.03.20

After a few hours, take with this quest still managed to run times so the 3rd I guess. In General, how goes the job to the kidnapping, go to the hunter's home and wait until 6 in the morning (horn I heard 7, but he's not particularly needed). Personally, I horn was not expecting, the hunter was not at home but his wife is sleeping and we quietly stun and drag her through the woods, but I do not advise to go on the road, because the rabbit wants something to beat us. Generally bring her to the camp, after going with a letter to hunter, he told us all signs ( as many have said, you need to choose the option about the honor). Then wait until the rabbit comes to the meadow (not caves), sit there and then say to him, well, after the cutscene.
Was found 2 bugs:
1) As brought by the wife of the hare was asked to wait until the morning but it was gone.
2) Waited till 6 am not near the hunter's house, and in the forest - quest failed.
That's all)

D
DreamSky 15.03.20

karate
Thank you kind person) actually worked!

H
HromRu 15.03.20

People, is there any way to do 2 quest simultaneously? How else to get the achievement associated with completing all tasks? I am now at the stage when one quest to go to the clearing to the Hare, and the second quest to tell all Bereku. It is not trying to pass all to no purpose.

A
Alex-Dic 15.03.20

hmm, I'm in shock! Passed this quest is almost the first time, the first time stupidly forgot about it and had to replay from the right saves, had no idea what happened to him these troubles! Just stopped by to see what changes if we agree on the position of the Falconer or not! Personally, I have survived a couple of times, as I Hare said, to steal the wife of a Falconer the next day in the morning, and I still went through the monastery in Mraidi, plague treat! Came to Tallberg almost through the night, it was still dark so slept until almost 8 am, the home of the Falconer, this whore was alone, not counting loitering in the courtyard of the guard, threatened her that if scream gets hurt innocent security guard, she agreed to go herself, so after asking why she slandered Rabbit appeared from the cave! The paper went back to lovemy while he emptied his chests, which as it turned out there was pointless, just huntsman came. Seeing as he panics about his wife, he threatened that Bunny with it can create something, and not about the honor, as he is the owner and he is still a dishonest bastard, as I understand it, he immediately agreed and signed a paper! Brought to the camp of the Hare ready a paper, which this time also came over and tried to sit on a bed under a canopy, after exchanging a few words immediately went to the pan Diviso, everything! Now I'm the local Stalker!))