3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrLisunov 15.03.20 01:11 pm

Twitches the picture on 60 fps (Far Cry 5)

Welcome! There is a problem in the lack of smoothness of the gameplay. Appear smoother when you rotate the camera, at the time presumably strong download graphics, although if you look at the Fraps at such moments is always displayed 60 fps. If you reduce the settings the twitching seems to become smaller, but to get rid of them does not work.the gtx 970
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boogie___man 15.03.20

MrLisunov
well, if I understand correctly, this MicroProse. Possible reasons for the lack of RAM or is pulling percent. But this is not accurate)

M
MrLisunov 15.03.20

Boogie___man
You're probably right. Like to play, but uncomfortable. It is possible to test it? Well, that would verify for sure)

B
Boogie___man 15.03.20

MrLisunov
Neprostaia, playclaw to set and display the overlays load/CPU usage, RAM, HDD, and GPU.

M
MrLisunov 15.03.20

Boogie___man
Thanks for the help! In the evening I will try

R
Ryazancev 15.03.20

Boogie___man wrote:
GPU
Oh this is something new?.
MrLisunov
Time frame look (chart) if you are racing, this is it. A smooth graph without jumps time frames is smooth gameplay.
Pin layout would be completely written, not the GPU United?.
Find topics with similar problems and another character in this game, it is on GTX 970, a coincidence....!?

B
Boogie___man 15.03.20

Ryazancev
The main thing that people understood.

I
Ioannn 15.03.20

I have the same stuff (MicroProse), but only in those moments when I come to the point of calling cars/boats/aircraft and when the cache of preppers collect skill points and other crap (when you just run around and gather supplies, there is no such).

M
MrLisunov 15.03.20

Boogie___man
Actually looked in the program, there is almost always a CPU and the graphics card is scored at 100 percent.
To trace what affects MicroProse could not

M
MrLisunov 15.03.20

Ryazancev
Intel Core i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20 GHz, 8 GB DDR3

R
Ryazancev 15.03.20

MrLisunov
For minimum percent good for :), more to be expected.
The frequency memory is not written and mode (single-channel or two).
Try to lower the settings associated with a processor (geometry, etc.), has a bit to go.

V
Virtualez 15.03.20

It's all mediocre optimization. Lately I do not know any games from jubilee where there would be no subsidence fps. (ACO, GRW, Division, Crew). You can already tell that this is a branded chip. On 1070, too, catching the sagging.

B
Boogie___man 15.03.20

MrLisunov
That's the joke. Graphics and the CPU loaded at 99-100. See when/if the percent of dropped frequencies, and behind him, and graphics. If this happens it means in this case - he does not have time to give shots to render for the graphics that get your frieze. Plus 8Gb operatives little. For example, I played in 8GB watch dog 2 and watched friezes, as dokinuli to 16 became the norm.

B
Boogie___man 15.03.20

Virtualez
well, sort of like talking to optimizada much better than before, even at the start.

X
X_ray_83 15.03.20

It's about the protection it's raping percent !

m
mrdudell17 15.03.20

the percents are rather weak
now need to buy a i-7 that would 8 threads was
and operativ 16 GB