3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hitman87 15.03.20 01:11 pm

Who game the plot... the game is Good ? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Who game the plot...Describe how the game is Good for passing ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus_Inversion 15.03.20

L1111.
Gameplay is boring after 10 hours of play, I'm tired of the repetitiveness. But is willing to give credit to the weapon and its modifications (love this thing) and with friends boredom faster decreases, as when passing it to solo sometimes you want even to delete the game. But I liked the game, but again, without friends the game is not so colorful. ))

V
Vasek Vasekk 15.03.20

Sea fan game gives...Even when passing with bots.The plot as a 2+2 - kill 1-2-3-4-5....get to the final boss.
In a complex region(where heap purple) - it's just hard.Thought of everything - almost all(!important) removed.
Go to person for the mission which it is necessary to pull out from the Slammer.Well pressed *E* talk to them and here comes the only one not killed a bot that was somewhere far away but come what fuya out of nowhere and starts shooting in my direction but it is killing our NPCs because he's next to me is!Ahahahah how is burning at such moments.30 minutes point Stripping - stealth and all propaline moments on the verge alarma and so obosratsya of the blue.One bot which you proignoril fucked it all up.

Here is the plot for you.
Lots of fun, shooting at the highest level - the PS. when sniper chic.
Main quickly to pump weapons, survival and drone on long akum.The more I palocci didn't do because I want to vomit.(Passed 60% of the game somewhere).

F
FsTanDar 15.03.20

In this game the plot in the background. Here enchanting scenery, customization of all elements of a character, modification of weapons. The game is very large, the optimization is so-so (it's a well-known yubisofta, they know how to fix the game). A bit similar to edge lights, there diviin remembered a little bit of know mens Skye. Accordingly, the game is great! Create the story itself)))

m
mbmjmb555 15.03.20

The plot in fact there is no annoying dialogue, boring and useless videos, same opponents. Well, very boring. Why not make a random person from the enemy??? It has long been realized in many games.

H
Hitman87 15.03.20

In short, Went the Whole Story of the Game Good passing rules I have even tried crocodile....
.the passage is similar to GTA

s
sayapov.valery2017 15.03.20

Vasek Vasekk
These purple better in one place do not stand. To change the position for sniping should be every time.
Ouuuuut.

N
Nemezis 15.03.20

The game will soon get bored, but after a certain time you come back again and again. At this dose, the game for months. Fully pays for itself.

T
Thorgal 15.03.20

My post from another forum:

Great game appeared. Not without flaws of course, but still got a lot of pleasure from the gameplay. And the plot does not disappoint, like a cinematic Thriller. Bad ending, just very pleased. Played a single solo with bots without rapid movements, for the best immersion and atmosphere. Completed all missions and all side missions in 123 hours. Not bothered for a minute and so bought another of the Fallen Ghosts to prolong the pleasure. I Think that after some time get back in the game again. And in my opinion in this play need only one. The company of cheerful friends purely neighing and show off spoils the whole atmosphere of this game.

Of the downsides of the gameplay:
1. Trimmed stealth mechanics. The bodies disappear quickly, there is no way to hide them.
2. The opposition of defense in addition to maneuvers is completely absent. You can add in pumping options with heat traps or radar to detect areas of lesions.
3. AI bot teammates sometimes works in simple situations. The type to run around the obstacle or to jump in the helicopter im sometimes very difficult, although overall complaints about their behavior I have.
4. Control helicopters sold well (better than GTA 5), but the aircraft is a little pumped up.
5. Suspension, some machines extremely hard and they are frustrating to manage. Although to the controls and physics I have no complaints.
6. Very little settings for character customization.
7. You can't add your tracks to the radio in the car.
8. Model PS a bit rustic look against the rest of the magnificence.

From the pros:
1. Plot.
2. Well implemented shooting. And do not, in division to release the head of the enemy two clips. Just one bullet. Very realistic looks ragdoll, it is a pity that the bodies disappear quickly.
3. The weapons in the game looks very good. It is a lot different. Plus, each lot of kits. Ways of painting.
4. Very beautiful the world is divided into zones. The map is huge. Vskidku about 500+ sq. km, the Scenery and weather is amazing.
5. The AI opponents are quite good. But because of the cut of stealth it isn't always realistic.
6. Side quests seem repetitive, but the variability of their performance is always different. Very delivered mission on distillation of the aircraft in the air defense zone, when we had to fly the canyon and the lowlands under the bridges at low level raising it at the last moment to quickly land on a small airfield.
7. Well, to Rob caravans from a helicopter is an unforgettable experience. Chase, pursuit, attack columns, cleaning on earth surviving enemies very much.
9. Good optimization, although it could be a little better. Especially in large towns. But still for the level of graphics and scale seamless maps very nice. Do Yubiki fellows. How to do sandbox.
10. Voice characters and music. In my opinion all very well. The music is not annoying and is like the background that is perceived just as part of the sounds of the world.
I should add that Fallen Ghosts at the moment also passed, and the total time in the game was when a single passage 142 hours. And frankly looking towards the side of The Road. Although the gameplay is not quite that...

My assessment at the moment 9/10.

N
Nemezis 15.03.20

Thorgal
The Drug roads normal DLS. Missions are more for destruction, cars with nitro, more fun overall, but it doesn't make DLS bad. After tens of hours of serious stealth in the main game such fun well dilutes the atmosphere

T
Thorgal 15.03.20

Nemesis
I'm in a branch Discussing DLC global Narco Road unsubscribe about impressions.

T
Todd Rock 25.10.20

game worth your money

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 19.04.21

Who passed completely and killed the parrot, what will happen to the radio after that? Will there be a replacement for another speaker, or will the radio remain without new programs in return? Or what's his name, the parrot is the name of that chela?