3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrazyHorse34z 24.09.19 01:31 pm

Legendary...Who found what? (Borderlands 3)

Here's a fell,I do not remember where:

23 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxpayen 24.09.19

in the Golden chest a lot of them!!! VERY!

s
saa0891 24.09.19

Cool the gearbox interface updated,looks very nice,and indeed the new engine went to play the benefit,the models look much cooler.

R
Roman Lavrentev 24.09.19

Fell with Troy. Very good, by the way. Went for a run level to 40ого.

_
_DooM_ 24.09.19

maxpayen

maxpayen wrote:
in the Golden chest a lot of them!!! VERY!
A lot of them everywhere, even in normal chests, and bosses sometimes, and two falls. And the other day all in the machines won.

O
Ormagoden 24.09.19

Over 20 hours of gameplay 4 legendary all,lacery)

m
maxpayen 16.07.20

here are my

R
D
DayPsycho 16.07.20

Here you liars, I spent 5 !!! gold keys and none of legendary! not one boss to the Anointed Billy any legendary not dropped!!!! On the computer play??

_
_DooM_ 16.07.20

DayPsycho
Yes. In the party a little more valuable weapons drops. Now the event takes place in the game, and increased the drop rate of legendary weapons with the bosses, but it ends today. For playing Mose in solo also went as a bum, but it was enough to beat the game and enable chaos mode 2, legendary just go kick, so as not to get in the way.

D
DayPsycho 16.07.20

_DooM_
Ahaha!! Understand) I thought so) That need a second pass and then Uhhh!!! begin!! No, I'm still going through the first time) While only 3 legendary I + 2 grenades!)

J
JonnyKD 16.07.20

Anyways shit happened. I go to the co-op in the arena. I immediately pumped up to the 50 level. although there were 20+ guns and around the red roll. No one but me does not see them. Well anyways I collected them and sold them while they were fighting )))) well, then a backpack full claimed to your stash.
It's sort of cool, but realized I'm on a mission with a LVL 17. Respectively beating mobs with 1 shot.
Anyways in confusion. At least re-start.

At anybody such was not ?

_
_DooM_ 16.07.20

JonnyKD
maybe you caught cheaters, this was the second Board often.

r
retab 16.07.20

JonnyKD
See the multiplayer modes: two of them, one where each of your gear and level equalized, and a mode where all the common stuff and level for everybody.

S
ShiHou 16.07.20

My topic.

Spoiler

T
The X-Files 16.07.20

All Legendary fall, give, get, knock, give, take ,steal ,steal ,find, remove, pull out everything in the safe as a hoarder ,to use completely useless ,as well for your collection let lie.Some of the weapons with the most beautiful pendants and coloring the top hung on the wall in his quarters on his ship ,the enterprise, the beautiful straight )))

L
Leo1968 16.07.20

And the meaning of this question? Legendary repeated at almost every level. And most of them, if only for the collection.

C
Com_Bat 16.07.20

Pawson,blunt.Where are the gold keys take ?

m
maxpayen 16.07.20

through the trainer take))))

_
_DooM_ 16.07.20

Com_Bat
in discorde boards can

C
Com_Bat 16.07.20

My personal opinion ,if the slaughter,then ...
1.Punch
2.Surovy Krakatau
3.Character - a hunter with a helper that raises the and a complete branch of a leveling hunter.
Personally, my IMHO.