3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexeyMC 15.03.20 01:11 pm

The house of God (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

On this quest, after you perform the search and detection of fake skulls to the night to come to the Church under construction, there falls on me a brick. Upstairs, breaking local employee, he said that Smola went to the mill to look for Leszek. And I can't find them in any way. Generally it's empty, after some time, report the results.

This is a glitch or what? Where do they had to be at the mill, or, again, developers have bugs in quest and they somewhere else?
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 15.03.20

AlexeyMC
And I can't find them in any way. Generally it's empty, after some time, report the results.
This is a glitch or what? Where do they had to be at the mill, or, again, developers have bugs in quest and they somewhere else?
A witch hunt is in full swing... can't find = a bug. Look, dear. He who seeks will always find. Personally, I like only the bridge from the monastery came, so once on the road saw Smola drags the corpse of Leszek, that is, not in time to save the poor guy. But the investigation is finished, finish Smolu. To surrender, he did not want after I punched out.

A
AlexeyMC 15.03.20

DocB1995
Oh, I'll have to see, and my corpse dragging.... And who knows where, and where he drags to try to find?

D
DocB1995 15.03.20

AlexeyMC
He carries the corpse to the river on the way to the East just after the bridge from the monastery. Something like that, sort of.

A
AlexeyMC 15.03.20

DocB1995
Thank you.

N
Nukk 15.03.20

I have a bug happened. After talking about the skull and the gravedigger, at night accidentally ran into hiding Leszek, he laid it all out. Took him to the Abbot, in the conversation I realized that I had to kill what Smolu that I do not see. In the morning found the body of Smali on the second floor of a construction Manager in a haystack.

V
Vyxyxol 15.03.20

Nukk wrote:
In the morning found the body of Smali on the second floor of a construction Manager in a haystack.
Smacks Of Ezio Auditore Da Firenze. xD
Solerno anyway, I passed this quest as follows: when Smola asks you to come to a meeting supposedly with Leszek night, you do not need to wait till evening and go for it (it does not even have to talk to Smoley), after the gravedigger just go to the mill, Leszek will be there on the second floor, talking with him about the skull, after watching the cutscene, Smola going to arrest the guards, but he does not give up and pulls out a sword, the result is predictable - Smala killed by the guards. Leszek alive, the tar-pam-pam.

a
aist16 15.03.20

Muskrat
I do not understand what the problem is, the job obtained in Malmberget there and report the solution to the problem. Found / not found the body, no difference, the quest is counted. And scripts in the game a lot, and not all work. I have here, the problem is worse - the task the Hunt begins completes a story quest, "the Redhead between two fires" does not appear!?
Here roam and do side quests, main only Revenge, but no interference what to do. The game already tired, but I would like to finish properly, not just delete. Could you recommend anything?

V
Vyxyxol 15.03.20

aist16
This is a bug, do not know whether this is fixed in 1.4.1, which is also one cure - another cripple judging by the reviews, but the beard hair, you can choose, yeah. If not hunting to download a totally new version of the game, here in files, it seems to be a fix for this quest 1.3.x. And the game normally anyway not to go, because... because! Well, there themselves in the end learn.

a
aist16 15.03.20

Muskrat
Downloading 1.4.1, at night, I nl night a couple of nights...
Installed the patch 1.2.5 and the files I tried, which they offer, - is useless.
Redhead all that damn, I have now quietly works at the same stable. :-)
Perhaps, after installing the patch, you have to start a new game, and I tried with an old save!?
New start with the new version, as download.

V
Vyxyxol 15.03.20

aist16
Yes, I would be first on the old saves, tried, maybe it will work.

a
aist16 15.03.20

Muskrat
So I tried with old saves, and after the patch 1.2.5, files here downloaded five times.
Useless, deleted the game and Repack. Today take v1.4.1, will install and try....
Of course, first try with an old save...

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

I've found this Leshakov... Right after he beat up the friend who I threw the brick and ran to the mill, there to the second floor and through the hallway into the room, and there is already folded in half aforementioned friend. One. Without anybody. Had to replay for the above written methods.

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

I also mention that after I found Ash, and killed him, although in fairness, I note that he first attacked me, I for some reason tried to arrest the guard. And the General had a dagger to the throat to work but to complete this quest.