3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20 01:12 pm

The difficulty of the game (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Hi everyone again. Here is the problem, the game is very simple I think. There is a view of the battle itself. For example, when I made it to the boss the little one, I was expecting a cool fight, and eventually knocked him out with the first counterattack. And makes its way to him it was especially hard. In General, this is what I think is all wrong? Can I have the game bagnulo? Interest in the game because of this fall:(
15 Comments
Sort by:
x
xXLavrikXx 15.03.20

Zakkon13
Probably all you can take weak weapons and armor worse to wear....then it will become more difficult

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

xXLavrikXx
Yes, there is. Only go with Morgenstern. But still it seems to me, is not an option:(

B
Bangladesh 15.03.20

As far as I know there is a modification complicates the gameplay,so for example https://gamer-mods.ru/load/kingdom_come_deliverance/gejmplej/dark_times/180-1-0-6768 try it ... it can and will come to you

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

Hmm, the mod is interesting, but it is just designed for slower character development, I do not think that because of his enemy is better fight begin.

B
Bangladesh 15.03.20

Zakkon13
For the sake of curiosity more poryskat on the Internet and found again, this mod already on the nexus,there is disclosed any changes that affect this mod.. keep the link if needed
Спойлерhttps://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/128К word..combat system..it also changes and good changes in the direction of realism

G
Glnai 15.03.20

Zakkon13
Well here is the bigger question not that the opponent is better and that you're weaker than you are.
And as I understand you up to this quest a long time coming, I almost did not perform additional quests were only added when they came to this fight, I not with 1 counter-attack killed him)
The balance flow is a big problem in this game, so if you want the hardcore run around in a shirt and stick with this better skills not to download xD

x
xXLavrikXx 15.03.20

I think fashion is too early to use, once you have to pass through the original. And then when fashion rules broken, and you take off.

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

xXLavrikXx
Probably agree with you and perhaps also the time to wear a linen shirt:)

R
RITCHII 15.03.20

Bangladesh wrote:
www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/12..
removed already

P
Pepin3d 15.03.20

go with bajowski baton, which is the weakest
longer to torment enemies
but still die quickly

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

Pepin3d
And I do for the game scored, I don't know so much noise around her, and in fact, boring crap.

F
FaNat1k002 15.03.20

Zakkon13
What do you want from a RPG game? You need to be able to combine action and walks..)
As for quests, they all fly away..) have not had something similar..)

Played a lot in cavaleri at one time, was delighted with the release of this igruli..)

Here is the game Thief , just boring, with its modes=/

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

Here, the campaign in patch 1.4.1 tweak the difficulty, but how strange. Passed Skalica, accidentally drove into some courtyard and there robbers 5 people. In General, there were a few sweaty, but in the end overcame them. At least one or two innings is not formed. And then came across the attack on the road comrades, even the chest I put Perek road:) there were only two enemies from which I just do not odgren, but maybe was affected by the fact that I was in a very shabby outfit.

A
A Gamer 15.03.20

Zakkon13
I have almost got happens only if I miss the endurance. When to monitor - everything is OK.

By the way, on the road I watched a couple of times to the single great armor and good swords, but with singles only one..not that the complexity is a nuisance - they have the counter working, I don't have) But the couple of times I almost got 2 men with sticks - block/parry, dancing around, trying to fight from the side, but if you miss something add up with a couple pokes - armor no.

Z
Zakkon13 15.03.20

A Gamer
Why do you counter-attack not working? I like that problems with it nebilo.