3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 15.03.20 01:13 pm

Is it possible to visit all locations for one passage. (Tyranny)

Is it possible to visit all locations for one passage.Played for the rebels,the library has not got.Someone to play something to visit all locations?
38 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kavaynik 15.03.20

Not

K
Kovboy belomor 15.03.20

It's bad.:it is a pity that such a good short game.It remains to hope that in the DLC we'll take the North.I hope the winter is coming.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 15.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
You can, if you play for the anarchist (against all).

f
febll 15.03.20

No, in the best case, somewhere in the 60-70% will see (depending on how you pass).

G
Greshnik5126 15.03.20

Ewgenij_BLR
Support. You can, if you play against all will visit all the places edicts, also all additional locations where roll different gig. For example in the crossroads of Letany, or whatever it will be in the tower to open the door, which is at the entrance to the tower directly. Also in the temple, where the artifact to edict of the storm, you can open additional door)

K
Kovboy belomor 15.03.20

Greshnik5126 Against all,it is generally sending all,Or can be for example a mountain chained to recruit?

g
grafonoman 15.03.20

Greshnik5126
ie you can manage to recruit all allies? I thought that at least one has to miss

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 15.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
It's bad.:it is a pity that such a good short game.It remains to hope that in the DLC we'll take the North.I hope the winter is coming.
What do you mean bad? That's great. Is the game on a pass. So now you want different. There is a huge incentive. Then another somehow. She's short - shorter Pillars several times, but she has more options. Many have forgotten (not you I mean the developers) what should be the RPG.

G
Greshnik5126 15.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
grafonoman
Companions are only six and all in any case you can recruit in any election story. About the anarchy, in the 1st episode are given a choice - either Disgraced or Roy. But with the victory in the tower there is such an option to betray the Union, where the heads of the hero claims the rights to the tower well there and raced. Next spoiler will not, but this is the most cool choice. And no, for a certain unit to not act, or Disgraced or Roy, or against all. Whatever choice the player made. the opposing team becomes the enemy as you try not to.

g
grafonoman 15.03.20

Greshnik5126
no no no ....I know what I write, to salaveria I got and the one who on any behind the scenes

H
Hirok 15.03.20

THURISAZ
It sucks.
In the first dragon there was no such garbage and the game is a masterpiece.
In Kotor this was not a masterpiece of a game.
And the tyranny of the unoptimized imperfection in the manner of the second Kotor, only even smaller.
The game has no more than half of the content and think it is something ofigennyy.
Yes, even dull Pilars from them and something better.

g
grafonoman 15.03.20

Hirok
go to sleep

H
Hirok 15.03.20

grafonoman
And on the merits?
Weak?

H
Hirok 15.03.20

Greshnik5126
Still it is possible for the resistance.

H
Hirok 15.03.20

I don't understand why you almost deify this game.
You are given the illusion of choice, erected in the absolute, and you are happy.
I held twice, first for himself, then for resistance.
And the difference in the passage of virtually no.
About elections which do not affect characters that do not affect the...
The game in its current form is at best a beta, if not alpha version.
The only thing done is the preparation of spells, there's no question.

G
Greshnik5126 15.03.20

grafonoman
How do you then edict stone is removed? I personally killed them all without hesitation.
Hirok
the taste and color..... To each his own. I Pillars went - well, it was too boring and stretched. Here album, a bloodthirsty dialogs replica cool. Liked count, cool casting spells, interesting ( in something) the fight and play for the executioner)). The pillars, too, everyone can be sent, but it's bland and not interesting. The choice in the game is - not global, but it hasn't stopped me 3 times to pass the game with different classes. Loved the relationship with partners and extra buns from this, companions not so much as in DAO. The skills and spells they yuzayut themselves, in contrast to the tactics in the same DAO, like bleeding from the use and conversations, not just LVL up and only then improve. Liked, not graphics, and visual design of the game. I especially want to highlight the audio row - he's just gorgeous. The story here is not complicated, but a visit to the castle in the edict of storms or burning of the library srezhissirovannyj all on a solid top five. Of course everyone has his opinion, but I personally after playing this game wanted a sequel ( since the game is short) and the 2nd part, despite the fact that the genre of these RPGs I'm not even close.

g
grafonoman 15.03.20

Greshnik5126
edict of the rock? I didn't have this job, I was all for the rebels saw on screen location which has not been and realized it was for me on the second ascent

G
Greshnik5126 15.03.20

grafonoman
It may not be displayed. I personally took it off when 2 of the last tower took it to one of them through camp disgraced lies.

g
grafonoman 15.03.20

Greshnik5126
well then apparently you're right and all the locations can only be opened if to be against all

G
Greshnik5126 15.03.20

Honestly, I have forgotten the atmosphere created by them...