3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sexrs 15.03.20 01:13 pm

Real boys TNT

Premiere on 8 November!
92 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ukropchik 15.03.20

Looked one series is> Nonsense. The plot itself is not very good, they say Kalyan is a criminal, now he wants corrected and it always goes the operator.

B
Barnett 15.03.20

The main audience of the channel TNT in wild delight, I guess.
This misery even Bukin outdid the stupidity.

M
Mordrag 15.03.20

Five minutes after the beginning of the sat in a posture of shame and stayed until the end. Full of fail. I don't have cruel, they claim to documentary galleries? Technici completely oborzeli, shit to produce on the screen. Even Bukin ulubari me stronger in the beginning than this shit.

S
Sanchez147 15.03.20

Bukin generally stupidity is not adekvatna
but real boys don't serialshack

-
-BlackFord- 15.03.20

Hmm...don't know about you ,but I love the show!Everything is so funny,I roll under the table)))

A
Alex232009 15.03.20

Here Bukin normal fun series,and real boys che then I do not really like.

K
Kosach1989 15.03.20

real boys,too real,why watch something that we see every day.

A
Avtoritarin 15.03.20

Sometimes, I look in despair...

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 15.03.20

the series is filmed we have in the city, it certainly pleases,subject of course delusional and withdrawn all at the level of Amateurs
stupidity in almost every frame.Yes, there are not a lot of reality prostitutes are sometimes near our DK
but look)))in the joke would have been if its on channel 1 ran

H
HelloGuys 15.03.20

V. E. G. A. S_aka_47
are you sure?
before writing is removed on all levels of Amateurs to learn about different styles of shooting.

D

HelloGuys
filmed all on the level of Amateurs
actually I was referring about something else.

watched the last two series I'm in shock...this nonsense has gotten how such a thing they put,propaganda of drugs,alcohol and riotous living more in addition mate in the air allowed.real boys-real life
to roll our country,belaruses your mate...

H
HelloGuys 15.03.20

V. E. G. A. S_aka_47
I am not a supporter of this series,but it's all Comedy.
And no propaganda can not be there.

J
Jackson[x] 15.03.20

Normal series
Everything is better than Twilight

D

after watching this series everyone will think that in Perm on October krohalevke and live alone Gopnik and cattle incidentally, the cinema is shown in this series is actually called the Palace of culture named after Kalinin,where long ago the fire was
duck 2nd floor and not repaired and sold into private hands.
a strip - red passion called from dusk till dawn
there is actually a strip show.but the club wind real the most expensive club in Perm well there are going to MPs and the like major people.

HelloGuys
well this is just my opinion...but still I think they went too far, if it is to show that the current after 23 hours
at the expense of propaganda there and the teenager, it is clear that they smoke weed,hidden context-the real guys-the type you smoke marijuana what will then think of the youth?they also want to be real and cool and from whom they take example from the heroes of the series and movies but that's something you need to think about.

H
HelloGuys 15.03.20

V. E. G. A. S_aka_47
This show teaches nothing.
judging by the scant phrases and vocabulary GG, it is intended to see that he's smarter than gg and it's very nice for the average majority.
A rare student will follow the example of those who have gone near him.

m
masha 15.03.20

The shit show.

x
xamunt 15.03.20

I like

m
masha 15.03.20

People completely devoid of taste, devour this series like a pig.
Feed people cheap shit, and they happily swallow.

G
Glebka768 15.03.20

PPC.....

S
Sality 15.03.20

Strange, I thought it would be a lot of posts where will scream that the film is good.

My opinion: the Series is misery. Don't know who even looks...