3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gena1975 25.09.19 12:29 pm

How to install meshes? (Fallout 4)

Downloaded the game from events. Set. Downloaded cbbe. Chose the body. Decided to throw in the data with the replacement.. oops and in the data there is no folder, nothing to replace. Apparently the body of the game are clipped in some other files. What to do comrades? Tried the nexus mod put. Doesn't open the game, though Skyrim and the field opens perfectly. The game itself works standards. Can throw off the link to the game to be able to modify it.
30 Comments
Sort by:
o
otrina 25.09.19

and just copy (to become) faith does not allow?
please replace the files - the essence of the assumption that what fashion you are now fashion are put through managers modifications - MO2, NMM (FOMM) and analogues and require manual copying

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

What is copy? Texture to be copied to the folder data/meshes. In the game there is no such folder

s
saa0891 25.09.19

Гена1975 wrote:
Downloaded the game from events. Set. Downloaded cbbe. Chose the body. Decided to throw in the data with the replacement.. oops and in the data there is no folder, nothing to replace. Apparently the body of the game are clipped in some other files. What to do comrades?
Why hemorrhoids and waste time with manual setting,install via NMM,everything is done with one click without much fuss, and removes just as simply,there is more and once all options are visible you just have to choose what interests you and check all.

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

otrina
The nexus did not open the game, I wrote it. No mods had not set. Just decided to change the texture of the body. Morrissey, Skyrim, the aluminum meshes were in date. There simply is no such folder mesh

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

saa0891
Yes, I wrote XS for some reason the nexus doesn't open the game. Skyrim and the field opens, and this gives an error right after I scanned and ran. Right now, swing the other Repack.

s
saa0891 25.09.19

Гена1975 wrote:
but this gives an error right after I scanned and ran.
Well, if you have pirates can build curve,download from hatab.

P
Prodavec snov 25.09.19

Listen with your ears.
First activate mods in the game.
You will need to add the following lines to the Fallout4Prefs.ini file below the section marked [Launcher]:

bEnableFileSelection=1

You will need to add the following line in Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Download Nexus mod manager and rock it for installation and removal of mods.
If you're not zaregan on Nexø call MNU in BOS.

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

The seller of dreams
All of this did. Was.

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

The seller of dreams
Right now, it and shake. Though the first jump is more weighed. Maybe because your link 6 dlc, and there are 7 XS

P
Prodavec snov 25.09.19

Гена1975
So download NMM and rock it.He will set.
You have mods activated?

P
Prodavec snov 25.09.19

1:When installing the Repack Khattab to disable antivirus.
2:Run game and put options.
3:Set NMM to activate the mods in the game.
Spoileri will need to add the following lines to the Fallout4Prefs.ini file below the section marked [Launcher]:

bEnableFileSelection=1

You will need to add the following line in Fallout4Custom.ini:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

4:Run game through NMM.

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

antonrogov
And how do I replace the original textures? To me they have their block, and what to replace when they're stuffed into another file.

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

The seller of dreams
Additional mods yet. Just had the game+7dls. After the installation has been Reset and it could be seen that all the ticks are. Then I edited the ini., and nmm is not opened. Had the screen do Yes the heat of the moment removed.

a
antonrogov 25.09.19

Гена1975
Why you replace something? Create a folder as described in the instructions and throw in there.

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

The seller of dreams
Thank you is not hard to tell. Just all that you wrote I did. First, edited the file to get the opportunity to put fashion. After nmm the game is not opened decided in the manual to do the belt with meshes. Try Khattab as you hit, ATP.
And when you start the game when nmm prompts you to select save directory you need to change something? I default did. Dunno why it didn't open.

o
otrina 25.09.19

antonrogov
him the manual says to REPLACE! it will now download Pak and you will see that there is such a directory either. possible.

G
Gena1975 25.09.19

antonrogov
In the instructions there to create a folder. Just copy with replace. There is nothing to change as folder in the data folder, not meshes

o
otrina 25.09.19

where are those blessed times when just to start the game had perelopatit system files for the extra kilobytes of RAM? at least people thought then.

G
GeForce Experience 25.09.19

I XS in these modes for playing this game without modave (but what if you create manually the folder and throw everything in there can work without replacement)

G
GeForce Experience 25.09.19

I have a license and there is no such folder if I understand correctly if you're still looking for a folder
Spoiler