3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILIA_1992 25.09.19 12:30 pm

Crashes during the game (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Bought a couple of days ago game . Somehow disconnects from the game . Not immediately , but somewhere in 30-40 minutes . The picture freezes and after a few seconds crashes to desktop with a proposal to send the data by the error on the server .

What should I check ? Reinstall ?
19 Comments
Sort by:
I
Isertq 25.09.19

well, for example, to throw an error code. As the standard to verify cooling. Because it can overheat...
Plus the little system to see

V
V1nTeR_ 25.09.19

It is better to search the forums threads, in which the players have faced such a problem. If the decision is not there, then reinstall the game, firewood and, in extreme cases, Windows. Usually the solution to most problems is to reinstall Windows. I usually just closes without any error, but very rarely.

I
ILIA_1992 25.09.19

Isertq
Just crashes to desktop . Then only appears the window with an offer to send Yubisoft .
Configuration in the profile .

If the CPU is overheating or the card itself , that would be different . Here's a departure and all .

I
Isertq 25.09.19

ILIA_1992
hmm, something is conflicting, as it is a stim, chikni the cache.

e
evil.burmistroff 25.09.19

ILIA_1992
acceleration sname or reduction of 4.8 maybe he

F
FsTanDar 25.09.19

ILIA_1992
after the departure look in the task Manager. if the process wecutil.exe then stop and find the folder in which it lies. Delete.

E
EKCTPACEHC 25.09.19

ILIA_1992
Sometimes I play a week for 3-4 hours without crashes. And maybe one day a couple of times the picture freeze and all, save only ALT+F4. Once in the same place at the TK near send in the second zone from a friend and I in a few moments the screen had frozen and all. And understand what the problem is(((
System: Asus gtx 1070/ i7-4790K 4.40 GHz/ 16 gb ram

z
zdanu4 25.09.19

I have win 7 x64, 8 GB ddr3, GTX 760 2GB, amd phenom II x4 955 BE hdd 1,5 Tb (5 years old) and no departures and brakes. settings medium-high. see my uploaded Windows and iron.

c
chlenix 25.09.19

in 9/10 cases this is a problem from overclocking.
and it's not that the map is not drawn to such acceleration.
usually the problem is that these prog type MSI AB and how this software changes the table boost/voltage.
that's the max boost you set up with the help of this app normal. everything is stable on this bust. but at lower load potential instability.

the only solution is custom BIOS.

I
ILIA_1992 25.09.19

chlenix
So I lowered the acceleration . I'll try your advice to remove all the overclocking of the card .
But strangely , only in one game like that .

c
chlenix 25.09.19

ILIA_1992 wrote:
So I lowered the acceleration . I'll try your advice to remove all the overclocking of the card .
But strangely , only in one game like that .
the acceleration should not simply try to demote and to disable all. that msi AB does anything is not affected

I
ILIA_1992 25.09.19

chlenix
That's just what the game came out . Played today for 3 hours . No departure .
I map not using MSI-A dispersed , and after Thunder Master

c
chlenix 25.09.19

ILIA_1992 wrote:
I map not using MSI-A dispersed , and after Thunder Master
helped it off and reset the overclock or something else?

I
ILIA_1992 25.09.19

chlenix
Ran the game without Fraps . Today is not yet played .

R
Romteen 25.09.19

This is not a problem in hardware, problem is in the game. Even I have no acceleration all options are present after 15 minutes of the game.

D
Den4ikRZK 25.09.19

ILIA_1992
check not included, if you have DX12 if enabled knock him out, he did crooked work on most PC configurations.

I
ILIA_1992 25.09.19

Den4ikRZK
I had been playing. Even in 2017. Somewhere in the beginning

S
Steve Taller 25.09.19

S
Shkapcheg 25.09.19

I do nalugo hangs, just freezes the picture and everything, especially annoying when the final mission, the algorithm hangs will not catch, then 4 hours playing and no problem, then after 5 minutes after startup the PC hangs, but this is only a Division, the rest of the game such problems do not have