3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VictorMix 15.03.20 01:30 pm

Help to enable v-sync (Far Cry)

All of health. In short: the game dvd box entities. from the beeches, version 1.1. So with grief started the game, tweaked the distance to the sprites eyes corn, everything works excellent, but the frame rate sometimes exceeds 450 frames, and an average of under 200, in consequence of which there is the whistle of chokes, and tears frames (Monique HC 120) is generally verdich in the game is not running. Nakata v-sync through the nvidia control panel, there's no breaks, always 120 frames stable, but there is a hangup and image jerks when shooting at the same fps, even during saviana (it takes around a second), is 120 something in the panel affect the game is not the best way. So I wanted to remember 2004, and then on to you... Friends is there a way to get to work v-sync not driver and game settings and what to tweak in the config file, maybe a patch which fixes this bug XS, but put a 1.4 all the same. Help?
26 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 15.03.20

VictorMix
XS in the game but the frame rate you can limit in msi afterburner+riva tuner

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Bomber
Thanks of course, but sorry: for what a minus? And frequency I will fix the whistling will disappear, but the frame cuts remain as they are with them?

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

The game has item: vertical sinhronizacija and it doesn't work here and thought that developed in 2004 bloknuli this feature, so frames were a little more on the gt6600, but now other problems, I personally breaks the frame and see the sec trying to include.

G
GEMORRROY 15.03.20

VictorMix
Turn on the forced VSync through the NVIDIA control Panel.

B

VictorMix
what breaks it is different to games in some of the gaps not seen in some shows.
For me it is better in small gaps than USED friezes
Don't know why it doesn't work, never played the FARC edge 1
What kind of minus?

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

GEMORRROY
I wrote that when enabled in control panel, there are glitches in the game, but thanks for the reply

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Bomber
Only topic created for two minus, sorry thought the one you turned me onto)))

G
GEMORRROY 15.03.20

VictorMix
Yes? Damn, even I like that reading between the lines it missed.
Shya even look for, if that I will unsubscribe.

B

VictorMix
madness! I did not put minus!

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

GEMORRROY
ATP, thank you +, I'll wait can we solve this't from kraytek

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Bomber
Well, I ivinice, sorry didn't want to accuse, but it turned out, I think the branch is dead and you one answer, and then there's the people still alive)))

B

VictorMix
OK! the game is juicy? kulen?

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Bomber
Yes, of course! Even now, in 2017 and it looks and plays great, I've been in games that had already played enough, and then got to drive the eye while cleaning, and thought I play. And sat down for an hour, but I see this crap with the staff and the game

B

VictorMix
Clear!

F
FileCrasher 15.03.20

VictorMix
Cons put the moderators. Just been mentioned the hacked game (crack), and it is not welcome site. On the PlayGround there should be only fire play :-)

G
GEMORRROY 15.03.20

VictorMix
Kanesh I have no idea but this article read? --> forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?p=334939
Another think you can try VSync via the config txt file to register.

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

GEMORRROY
Read about vsync in this article is nothing, but it was useful because you need to increase the fov from 90 to 108 on 16x9 Monica, thank you I didn't know that

M
MaxxHouse303 15.03.20

I actually ran for the first time, and then gave me a CD of far cry somewhere in 2010 or 11m gdu. In General the squares then was fine, but right now it is 16:9 - there are 22-24 inches minimal. In General, knowing the old textures but knowing the minimal salary now, the first edge lights worthy, it's all dragged as from the first call of duty, and would be played now as stories in shooters at the moment it's not very good) (to put it politely) Write to anyone that helped I'll play, but it did not pass, huli in 4m or 5m class was)))

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

MaxxHouse303
Yes the game rules. But on win 10 was the disc problem went to endless checks, or start the flight, then after the run I noticed the sprites of vegetation, had alternation undermount Configurator to tweak the distance of loading sprites instead of textures, first, put 1 km, but then the glitches started in the form of Saviano in the background, turned it to 500 and became norms, the picture is of course staravina but pleasant, it is seen that tried. And that's the most important thing - gameplay, it's awesome, then you and the shooter and stealth, and pokatushki on cars on the island, rules the voice, well, the stuff is weak, but 2004 is just the bomb! It really hit me. That's only one downside to v-sync not enabled pharmacyname, and the framerate should be limited, otherwise at higher values of 250 frames are starting to make noise chokes on vidyuhi. But all troubles are solved yet, except for v-sync

M
MaxxHouse303 15.03.20

VictorMix
Thank you my friend for your advice, I will check out) And how you're sprites are the rules there in the config file, or in the engine itself via the editor? The same system, at least some improvement) . сvsync also going to do something, it may turn out,