3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VictorMix 15.03.20 01:30 pm

Windows 10 WTF? (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Greetings to all, although I think that the subject few will answer. The configuration of the comp in the profile. In short, after installing Windows 10 Pro (license) all games went if not better, certainly not worse than Windows 7, of course, there were exceptions where the game was a bit slower, but not critical.
So I decided to check out long past Assassins Creed Unity, to see the beauty of Paris in the new OS. What! Download, put, run, and see a slideshow, where on win7 (with high-max graphics settings + Fxaa) was 40 personnel, was 28, where it was 24-25 16-11 at all, I even a little price Rel. Well, I thought, firewood is all updated, the updates for Windows Nakata on the last video, I'll try the old wood to put it, completely removed the previous driver, used driver-sweeper-3-2-0-en-win, and began to put the issues of firewood since 362.00, and nothing changed the fps is low, drawdown of up to 11 frames in existence, and wood 364 took another large drawdown and die and fall driver nvlddmkm sys with subsequent recovery (as I read, this bug was present in earlier versions of these drivers but the campaign to nvidia and never thought to fix it). Anyway, decided to demolish the axis, after having created the recovery on the external HDD, installed Windows 7 on a hastily install the last fire wood on nvidia and libraries Visual C++ Redistributable 2005-2015, set and win 10,... And the game is working as before, fps is stable, no lags, even in the most difficult moments (the crowd near the Cathedral and within its PBM) the number of fps never dropped below 26, on win 10 received 11-15. Then decided to put a clean windows 10, and again received the drawdown and glitches, now recovered from rekaveri and guess who is to blame for the apparent subsidence FPS, Mikey or Huang.
Please, if possible, to test the game on win 10, and to unsubscribe about a feeling (faster/slower/no change). Thank you all in advance.
P. S. I Know that the card and the PC is old, but win 10 is clearly observed drawdown in the game.
18 Comments
Sort by:
o
ochen ZLOY 15.03.20

In the task scheduler, disable the hard drive test you on any game hard glitches will notice, every 20-30 minutes, in the top ten a lot of clutter, and with settings for more than one hour will have to dig.

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

very ZLOY
Read more about checking the railway, and what it affects? In other games subsidence was not observed.

Not found in the task Scheduler service, responsible for checking the train, and the train is silent during glitches

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

local updates is disabled, all configuration related to statistics and supervision of a disabled account Mike is not created, the offline profile

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Sidorovich12
bro read again what I wrote after you install Windows 10 Pro (license) all games went, if not better, certainly not worse than Windows 7, personally I Win 10 is completely satisfied, the only glitches in ACU

F
Flow4Master 15.03.20

The problem is with the game and the optimizers of the game of Yubisofta,

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Flow4Master
ie you've noticed a distinct sagging and instability of the game compared to win 7, or just wrote?
Still think that in this They should not be blamed, as sistemih games win 10 not specified

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

I'll try tonight to install win 8, test a game on it, I will unsubscribe then

Some time will be not available, I downloaded Win 8.1 I want to test the games with her, I think I will unsubscribe somewhere around 19.00

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Seems to have found the root of the problem, download GPU during the game that Assassin's Creed Syndicate that Unity in win 7 is kept at 90-97%, and in win 10 download GPU does not exceed 75-80%, with drawdowns of up to 65%, the monitoring was conducted with the help of AIDA64, while in other games the GPU load is constant and amounts to from 95 to 99%.
What could be the reason? Please view the download the GPU at the game in Unity

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

In any case, duplicated topic thread in Assassin's Creed Syndicate with appropriate refinements, because the drawdown to load the GPU and see it

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 15.03.20

I have Win7. There was a problem with the driver. After upgrading from 362.00 to the next version (with the Volcano) started very well for me in all games. Helped only a return to 362.00. But since you already tried 362.00, you don't even know how to help.

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Purple giraffe
ATP

o
ochen ZLOY 15.03.20

No guys, you are right about the 10's, if you disable everything you don't need the Axis, then she's better than the sevens will terms of gaming performance. And guys who are interested how to disable all unnecessary services in wines 10, Google, don't be lazy, it's worth it. I would write everything here, but och it is long, throw a couple of reference poyuzat...

o
ochen ZLOY 15.03.20

http://remontka.pro/disable-services-windows-10/
http://shte.ru/zadachi-planirovshhika-windows-10-po-sboru-informatsii.html
And something that I personally did the 3rd item, and noticed a distinct result, and the rest either had no effect or it was insignificant. http://knowpc.ru/windows-10/disk-zagruzhen-na-100-windows-108-18-chto-delat/
And guys, make a point of restore required, who knows what, and roll back to the previous state.

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Well what can we say about win 8.1, I did not much test, but I tried the following games: Assassin's Creed Unity, Assassin's Creed, brink, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, Far Cry 3 and Metro Last Light is all that managed to establish within a short time. All the drivers set from the msi site and Nvidia from programs monitoring was standing AIDA 64 (version 570), fraps and Ace Utilities (to disable the extra shit in the startup), when testing was off the Internet, all graphics settings in each system were identical (to bring them here will not), playing segments were taken at 10 minutes primarily in the same areas of the game (except for Crysis 2 and 3 sopranos on them I have not had promonitorit the beginning of the game in each series), in Metro Last Light test built-in MetroLLbenchmark.
Here's what happened:
1. Assassin's Creed Unity
Win 7 – min 23 fps /max fps 54 /medium 34
Win 8.1 – 22 min fps /max fps 53 /average 37
Win 10 – 12 min fps /max fps 41 /average 26
2. Assassin's Creed Syndicate
Win 7 – min 19 fps max 46 fps /average 33
Win 8.1 – 21 min fps /max fps 44 /average 32
Win a 10 – min 15 fps max 46 fps /average 26
3. Crysis 2
Win 8.1 – 32 min fps /max fps 60 /48 average
Win 10 – 34 min fps /max fps 60 /average 52
4. Crysis 3
Win 8.1 – 23 min fps/ max fps 60 /average 41
Win 10 – 29 min fps /max fps 60 /average 49
5. Far Cry 3
Win 8.1 – 34 min fps/ max fps 60 /average 51
Win a 10 – min fps 37 max fps 60 /average 52
6. Metro Last Light
Win 8.1 – min fps 16 max fps 46 /average 28
Win a 10 – min fps 18 max fps 44 /average 29
Not all games tested on win 7 sorry, but I'm too lazy to put it up again, as can be seen from the results, in General, Windows 10 works better in games (crysis 3 all fantastic increase fps) than the other axis, but with Assassin's Creed trouble campaign it was in the game, and apparently it is not at all optimized for win 10. Hope that helped someone pick axes, don't know about the rest of you can radeona drawdowns less, but the old man gtx670 in Unity is clearly running worse with a new axis, other games are fine and the difference I noticed. STAY ON WIN 10. Thank you all, and Troll food will not give!

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

Friends you will not believe it, but I think I partially solved the problem with Unity set the properties of the shortcut compatibility to win 7 and run as administrator, also just in case the ACU process put a high priority and fps has become more stable, it's not as high as 8.1 and 7 (average 28 fps), but the game has no dips below 24 frames. All SPS, I hope the Council will help not only me. And as I have not guessed at once to put the work, so much time spent on this nonsense)))

g
guess52 15.03.20

damn thank you,I tired to look for the problem in low fps on 10ke))))

Z
Zelitar 15.03.20

The game does not start. Simply saver with 4 assassins and all. The laptop meets the requirements, fire wood updated, antivirus no, game installed on SSD, running as administrator and in compatibility modes, in the way of the game there are no Russian letters, and symbols, DirectX 12 version 2.3, Microsoft Visual C++ and Microsoft net framework installed and updated in 100500 times.

V
VictorMix 15.03.20

The main problem solved, I think topic can be closed...