3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cjremigos 15.03.20 01:31 pm

Game (Cities XL 2011)

Downloaded and installed the full version but alas the brakes after 50,000 inhabitants.The computer did not seem weak pulls all modern games even GTA4 25-47 FPS.Advise me what to do?(the little system of my computer DualCore Intel Pentium E6700, 3200 MHz,2 GIG RAM,NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT (512 MB)
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
PainkillerOverdose 15.03.20

change settings from max to medium.
I have a new laptop stuff, but up to 500 thousand inhabitants it is possible to build without brakes. Play on min. settings.

T
TokyoUfa 15.03.20

cha game pirates!!

E
EMINAO 15.03.20

the game uses only 1 core percent+ the game is raw

H
HiperRiper 15.03.20

first all is well, but then the game starts to brake terribly, has anyone figured out how to fix it? maybe the problem is because of russika, although vryatli

H
HiperRiper 15.03.20

helps restart games in cases with brakes)

a
arte365 15.03.20

the problem is due to optimization I forgot to add support for multicore processors

k
krololo1997 15.03.20

People just the game is very demanding , just lower the requirements

A
Artemik1000 15.03.20

download cpu control:http://www.newproggi.ru/soft/767-skachat-cpu-control-22-rus.html
Helps 100%, simply choose the process with the game, and put CPU1+2(one MNOGODENEK), and then the game freezes! :)

c
cjremigos 15.03.20

Yes Yes Yes but if I have 4 cores ?

F
Filis 15.03.20

cjremigos
so choose CPU1+2+3+4. Hard to figure out, right? ;)

h
hsafiogfioBBGF 15.03.20

1. Cons lovanov with blunt tips pirates and restart.
2. CPU-Control is NOT working. I checked and on version 2011 and 2012 - DISABLED EX.

v
veteran19 15.03.20

You can solve this problem by using Dispecher tasks. First start the game then go with Alt+Tab. Doesn run the task and looking in the Processes Cities_XL 2012.exe click on it the right button of mouse Select Set sootvetstvie..., remove the checkmark from all CPU 1, CPU 2, CPU 3 in addition CPU 0 press OK then again select Set sootvetstvie... and back put a tick on all CPUs, go into the game and play.

N
N.S.A-71 15.03.20

In short guys I noticed a thing:the Game eats all the RAM I have 10GB,because of this, and the brakes!The system I have normal,well at least with the graphics exactly to cope,BUT!In General I played first without any additional mods from the Internet,then I pumped a bunch and started the brakes.Not a slide show,but disappointing to say the least
By tests it was found that brakes disappear after you reset the graphics to medium and all other settings on maximum!(Yes, that's my resolution of 1920x1080),but etu is not much affected if you select less on the brakes!Played with a resolution of doing less.removed the shade,smoothing,all to no avail until I dropped the graphics the game has eaten all operatives all 10 GB,plus the Winchester is loaded hard.It was also noticed that the installation of mods transport will help to slow down the game!!!
CONCLUSION:I Think she how much RAM forbid,she eats in the big city.Poor optimization of the game!!!In Internet no patches, not found on the pirates.(