3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cobra8601 15.03.20 01:31 pm

The exoskeleton (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky)

People 3rd time going through the game can't find Stokely tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hippie_Dog 15.03.20

The exoskeleton is sold on the basis of stalkers at the Agroprom,and I have debt (if you join),and I have liberty for sale - only possible because of mods)))

C
Cobra8601 15.03.20

and th without mods exoskeleton as not to find

H
Hippie_Dog 15.03.20

So I told the Exoskeleton is sold on the basis of stalkers at the Agroprom,and I have debt (if you join)

C
Cobra8601 15.03.20

Joined to dolgovtsam there

H
Hippie_Dog 15.03.20

Damn saved and loaded until...And generally suggest it is better to stalkers to join and to to you it to the max (by the way we can so the debt does not appear) then the agricultural industry will be 100% eksik

E
EGORISHE 15.03.20

I've read that PCs can get if you destroy the base of the freedom or duty.
I destroyed the freedom and gave me RP-74,15000 and armor of the debt and copies no)where to get copies? plizzzz)

M
Monolitovec Haron 15.03.20

In the sale should appear when the number of resource groups at the maximum.

E
EGORISHE 15.03.20

and these resources to replenish?)

S
Sieg Murr 15.03.20

The exoskeleton can be crafted yourself: find 10 boar hooves, 5 bloodsucker tentacles and two Night stars, include mechanics on the basis of a clear Sky and in return he will give you copies

E
EGORISHE 15.03.20

in CHN not vypodaût part mutants

b
benites 15.03.20

I had the Duty of watering
after the victory of Svoboda will EKSU

E
EGORISHE 15.03.20

don't I hate freedom so drenched it)

E
EGORISHE 15.03.20

I resources group at MAKS did and I bought copies)

n
number 9 large 15.03.20

And exactly the Debt should be wet Schaub Aksu to??????????

S
Sieg Murr 15.03.20

Not necessarily, I like something I buy it and no epic of genocide, just it is necessary that the resources of the group were max and often to pay a visit to the dealer, then there is a chance to buy it.

[
[NEW WORLD]sniper.dolg 15.03.20

benites
24.07.10 00:12 I had the Duty of watering
after the victory of Svoboda will EKSU
-nothing of the sort, ecsu they originale ned, just need the group to do the maximum amount of resources, then copies will go on sale for

S
Shedou 15.03.20

Sigmar Militant , the Exoskeleton can be crafted yourself: find 10 boar hooves, 5 bloodsucker tentacles and two Night stars, include mechanics on the basis of a clear Sky and in return he will give you copies
what are you Smoking?I want one too.
ekzoskelet may accidentally have sold for debt, when a large force groupings

C
Catvas 15.03.20

I personally a legal way without the coaches and the mods can't get the exoskeleton and how you did it and which method you think is easier ? Do not write about the cheats trainers and other canoe.

-
-Teran- 15.03.20

Came into debt, and then to the stalkers back and forth

H
Hanter0718 15.03.20

Teran-
What does that mean?

I here, for example, to freedom passed and after 100500 quests bought from a dealer.