3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 15.03.20 01:33 pm

When booting the PC crashes at BIOS

In short download the computer, he somehow rings, and instead Windows gives BIOS...
Well, look at the First Booth Device - there is Floppy, changed to Hard Drive, save the settings, reboot.
And still gives the BIOS ! What is there to do ?
57 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrAl 15.03.20

Can you delete stuck :)))

But seriously - can the mother of the screw does not see ? Try to boot from CD if it does not so buggy mother.

R
ReDoX 15.03.20

If loaded with diabetes, it does, because I tolko installation. Have without diabetes.

M
MrAl 15.03.20

If loaded from the installation CD, the Windows setup starts ? If Yes then with the mother. Try the ribbon cable from screw to replace.

R
ReDoX 15.03.20

Can the memory or the nurse was burned, is that possible ?

R
ReDoX 15.03.20

No, if loaded from the installation CD, it still crashes in the BIOS, ie, Windows is not even installed.

p
pavlousp 15.03.20

You have a function return the factory mindset BIOS? try to fold them.

R
ReDoX 15.03.20

Where to find this function ?

M
MrAl 15.03.20

1) On the mother Board may be a jumper or button
2) If not - pull the battery (round such), and put it back.

R
ReDoX 15.03.20

Battery tried that and nothing changed =(((.

p
pavlousp 15.03.20

Need five minutes on a battery pull. How to understand the BIOS throws? just to throw it should not. MB vnature button cases stuck?

R
ReDoX 15.03.20

No, not exactly stuck. In the BIOS throw - instead of loading Windows, like when the Windows logo on a black screen and a blue Strek running around, well it's not, instead of BIOS.

E
Evil_Storm 15.03.20

and I have a computer premerno every 15 minutes in the BIOS crashes=( the demolition of the Windows did not help......who can help pliz

p
pavlousp 15.03.20

I do not understand what throws you to the menu of the BIOS? this finally can not be. Have you got a computer restart is called. Screw your screwed I believe, plug it to another computer and do the error checking, or in safe mode try to go.

-
--Vadimych-- 15.03.20

Just run the hardware separately on another computer

l
l33t 15.03.20

1 motherboard Asus?
2 in the BIOS Otlichen the inbuilt so-called antivirus?)
3 temperature percent?

S
Shnyag 15.03.20

Read and don't understand. Dude, you BIOS with the OFFICE'th do not confuse??

H
HuPu 15.03.20

I had a similar trouble. Hardware: AMD AthlonXP1700+\EpoX RDA+\ System left in restart and in the BIOS when: 1. The installation of WinXP(SP1, SP2 -drum)
2. Run WinXP PE (bootable DVD)
And copy the setup files were more or less normal, but during the first reboot the system was in a continuous cycle of reboot. With great enthusiasm I took to identify the causes. Stirring by the BIOS, installing other OSes. With all of this when you install LINUX, all worked on hurrah. Under WIN98 all worked, too, but with the brakes and tupnyak. Throw the device, trying to identify the curve. On closer inspection of the motherboard found swollen conder 1000x6,3v. Replacement of conder proper result has not brought. I had to go to the shop to starevich and to purchase a b\y mother from Gigabyte, too on nForce2. Imagine my disappointment (had replaced almost everything except the mouse, keyboard, monitor and mouse pad) - could this be the percent dead? Sampled from a friend stone confirmed my fears. After the stone was returned to all older devices in place (except for the motherboard so as not to risk). Everything works and turns. Real resuscitation system cost 1200 for a mother and a 900 per cent - a total of 2100 RUB.

M
Mister M 15.03.20

guys similar problem when you first start the computer is booted norms through 3 minutes off comes to an error report etc etc then when I launch the blue screen of the BIOS will ProMarket and rebooted and so three times.10 minutes later working fine.podskazhite what it is

s
sakovm60 15.03.20

Greetings To All !!!
I have the same problem... Once a day flies the BIOS... have to raise the card (underneath the battery) and throw the sliver... enough For a day.. Maybe the battery died? The mother Board I bought 3 months ago..
Prompt, who knows in what business!!! [email protected]

Thanks in advance Michael.

E
Eroppo 15.03.20

sakovm60
so you buy a new battery, it costs a penny