3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Capp 15.03.20 01:35 pm

Level Legends (Dying Light)

How to quickly raise the Level of Legend. There are quick ways in addition to increasing difficulty levels , the game becomes very difficult. And what is the maximum level of the legend ??
16 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyclik_ 15.03.20

max 250

C
Cyclik_ 15.03.20

The fastest way is to find a 250-pack of drop. Pak - 99 pieces

B
Bodya Pavuk 15.03.20

Wow!

p
paragons 15.03.20

Play with friends

Y
Yoshemitsu 15.03.20

Aleks_Red
quick ways in addition to increasing levels of difficulty
This is a very controversial statement, as for accidental death on a high difficulty level, you cut the level of this same legend.

K
KamikazE 15.03.20

Yoshemitsu
But nothing pieces to take...less HP will carry at the point of death.
Playing on normal, you can collect the crates and kidneys,to go to increase the level of difficulty ,to take the trash and again to lower.On hard give for a box 30K,15K on normal,but on Nightmare as much as 120 K.
Given the fact that for completing the DLS no matter at what level don't give anything I don't see much reason not to run on what like and take the boxes and buds on the nightmare.To go into the menu and change the difficulty is not a big problem.

S
Snezhik777 15.03.20

Cyclik_
What are these packs, and where to find them?

C
Cyclik_ 15.03.20

Snezhik777
Let's start with the fact that it's not packs and drop. Drop - shipping is that throw planes 2 times a day, and Pak is a drop in quantity of 99 pieces.

B
Bard Lyutik 15.03.20

you pretty postrotate to boost the level of the legend

N
Navarh 15.03.20

There is another option. To put a nightmare, sit down somewhere in the place where you will not see the (distant tower, tower of power, etc.) and leave the PC on overnight. Spent the night in the game on the nightmare unnoticed give about 400K experience legends(all other branches pumped)

s
saa0891 15.03.20

Actually describe a fast way (relatively fast without the use of bugs,cheats and exploits of the game).

Two conditions play of course on the nightmare and pass this mission jubilee tunnel,at night.

See screenshots,tunnel shown,you can even choose the mission in the missions.

If you have a day,next to a safe zone,sleep until night and then go to fulfill the mission,the tunnel is not far,less than 100 meters.

The mission very quickly,an average of 4-5 minutes,the purpose of the missions quick throw two containers on hatches (otherwise the more you hesitate the greater will appear the tower of zombies (fast ones that run,climb and Dodge the blows,of course you can them experience to fill but the time will spend more,and profit and less experience will be almost the same as to curtail her usual Bosko) then you need to kill 30-40 zombies to complete the mission,in the mode of masking is done very quickly in the end, you get for the mission of 600,000+ experience,to set the legend to 1500 000,i.e. you have to pass two missions and the third will transition to the next level in future applications,the level you will raise less than 10 minutes.The trick is that you can run these missions many times on the spot fulfilled.came out of the tunnel and again went on until you get bored.

S
SwagManOne 15.03.20

I had 40 mules which I gathered on the rules. ur. complexity, and then changed to nightmare and gave them to the storekeeper, I was at the time 10ур. legends, and added only four level after I paid. Why so little was given or is it normal?

A
ALEKS_MERCER 15.03.20

Aleks_Aie

A
ALEKS_MERCER 15.03.20

Guys here I found the method very helpful to pump very quickly!!! And time spent in total about 5 minutes of power
so here you go a link to the video

A
ALEKS_MERCER 15.03.20

By the way forgot to say if you are already on legendary level you where it is necessary to introduce a 100 000 250 then it will be leveled legend

v
vevs 15.03.20

People, please help. I have no icons perks LEGEND (the game pirates version 1.6.2.0). Help, what to do, what could be the problem?
P. s perk SURVIVAL pumped to the max