3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 25.09.19 12:30 pm

Can the game live without money? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is it possible to try to beat the game without means of livelihood, that is not at all spending and not earning money, not selling their belongings, etc.? The so-called bum-Bild.
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 25.09.19

Dogma
Of course really,the only question is the choice of difficulty and your direct hands.

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

saa0891
I wonder did anyone...

S
Sanya Zharenkov 25.09.19

Well, Cho complex, swords and clothes with all the homeless and so a lot falls

s
saa0891 25.09.19

Dogma
Seems to me more interesting to go without the use of the marks,because Quen even any game saves from the sink,although, again correctly inject alchemy and using the decoction of Archigraphy,Ehidny and the Troll,with characters you don't even have to bother.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.09.19

at least no cause to pass on flourish Nada to pay someone there is a very large pile of bogeyman Kitob to sail on skellige. and without it there seems no way to get
so you have the Mercantile beg to go to steal from KMET to sell and bubble all sorts of bad people to beat up giant sword

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

MunchkiN 616
Yes there is, just don't remember whether you can convince the captain to take no money or enchant it.

M
Mek Dermovyy 25.09.19

Dogma
Of course, if you research the game I think you can. By the way, thanks for the idea, during the second pass, will do so

K
Krrrva 25.09.19

The main storyline if not a noob. We only need to look for equipment, recipes and ingredients. Pay like have noticed will have at least once, the captain to Skellige taken, but 1000 crowns you can collect if you search, and then like you can pick up from the corpse of the captain after the crash (but not exactly)

R
ReXSniper 25.09.19

Crra
From the corpse you can pick up 100%
But it will take a lot of dough in addition to heart of Stone master of runes. 30000 crowns
Although it is possible and without it of course pass all