3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dorius 15.03.20 01:41 pm

Is it possible to start a single player campaign? (Path of Exile)

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. Tell me, is it possible to play in single player mode? Saw the video in YouTube, Yes, but the appropriate choice when you start the game not found solo League was absent. And even whether to start playing this game in 2018?
14 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 15.03.20

Dorius
Solo-League is not available when you first create a character. Take a second and play solo.
Dorius wrote:
should I start to play this game in 2018?
Needless to ask such a question?

D
Dorius 15.03.20

Ivanych wrote:
Needless to ask such a question?
Did not mean it had lost its relevance after 5 years since the release, perhaps there were more worthy alternative? Thanks for the answer!

Z
Zrok 15.03.20

Wait for Friday night and start in the new League.

D
Dorius 15.03.20

Zrok wrote:
Wait for Friday night and start in the new League.
The new League is the equivalent of solo-mode?

I
Ivanych 15.03.20

Dorius
In Diablo 3 played? Know what seasons are there? Here League is the seasons. About solo mode I've already explained.

D
Dorius 15.03.20

Alas, not played, although judging by the reviews, sorry about. But this genre is played and about the game I heard.

x
xDimiDx 15.03.20

Dorius
try it.you will not regret

D
Dorius 15.03.20

The Lord created a second character, but solo League not appeared. What are you doing wrong? Tell me, please.

B
Brashnashla 15.03.20

Strange, should be like this:
picture
Well, turn off chat and just play by yourself without the social sphere

D
Dorius 15.03.20

Brashnashla
Really strange, I have no second choices either the first or the second character. Deleted and created several times, in what could be the problem?

B
Brashnashla 15.03.20

Dorius
Perhaps for SSF should be at least once to complete the campaign mode. My advice to you, forget it at SSF and complete the game with a disabled chat anyway Locka will be only you.

D
Dorius 15.03.20

Brashnashla
That is, with other players I will not interfere in any locations? If so, then all super.

B
Brashnashla 15.03.20

Dorius
no, you're not, it's not an MMO. Roughly, for each player/party generated its own Loka as in D2, and no one, except the player/party will not go

S
Sanchez Ramirez 15.03.20

Brashnashla wrote:
for each player/party generated its own Loka as in D2
Nonsense is not a city, please. In D2 one of Loki at all. In PoE players overlap, but only in the city.