3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EugenDev 15.03.20 01:42 pm

The graphics processor is loaded on 100% (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Hi all. That's the question !
It is normal when ACOrigin ship graphic processes 100% ?

Spoiler
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.03.20

EugenDev
It's all so, this is the norm

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.03.20

EugenDev
on all settings 100% load is the jamb of developers and they see they do not intend to rule

E
EugenDev 15.03.20

19lexa19
thanks for the reply.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.03.20

EugenDev
I hope you didn't buy this asasin with that attitude figure them rather than buying from a torrent edition need game optimization sucks to play

P
Protocol10 15.03.20

19lexa19
so in times, we said just the same for optimizare specially made so that the percent was constantly loaded to the max and the game used all the resources of Prots.

r
rzrr 15.03.20

Protocol10
Just something that optimizan I do not watch)

P
Protocol10 15.03.20

rzrr
still, Yes)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 15.03.20

Protocol10
This is what would Mininova absolutely everything not killed in logogram

i
imitator26 15.03.20

EugenDev
This is the norm.

Spoiler

m
mrSallivan 15.03.20

The norm.
Yubisoft mines while you play XA

l
lesorub88 15.03.20

Only torrent and point.

A
Abrdockfar 15.03.20

Ubisoft! That says it all)

E
Ermiq 15.03.20

Hospade, people. The game loads the Central processing unit (CPU) - this is not normal, Yes.
But Holy smoke, the GPU usage on 100% - it is a common thing in any graphiti and not the old game. Start any other game (not older than 2 years) and there will be the same 99-100% load graphics. If it is not, then either the video card there is nothing there to handle the (weak schedule), or your processor is unable to cope and suppresses the power of the graphics card.
What kind of morons now playing. Damn do not understand, but the developer Aries water it always Hello.

O
Overclock[er] 15.03.20

Ermiq
You the bitter with the sweet do not confuse. One thing, loading to the max and good optimization, the other thing is loading and optimization is rather weak.
Two different aspects.

D
D1_ 15.03.20

Ermiq wrote:
If it is not, then either the video card there is nothing there to handle the (weak graphics)
And I say that the map is normal, then shipping is 100% will not.
For example, when the map titan V and the load will be 80% somewhere.
Overclock[er] wrote:
One thing, loading to the max and good optimization, the other thing is loading and optimization is rather weak.
Optimization need a weak PC. Powerful it nafig not surrendered. Take any game and run at the Giant gathered 2 million.

M
MagicHero 15.03.20

Ermiq
Ermiq wrote:
Hospade, people. The game loads the Central processing unit (CPU) - this is not normal, Yes.
But Holy smoke, the GPU usage on 100% - it is a common thing in any graphiti and not the old game. Start any other game (not older than 2 years) and there will be the same 99-100% load graphics. If it is not, then either the video card there is nothing there to handle the (weak schedule), or your processor is unable to cope and suppresses the power of the graphics card.
What kind of morons now playing. Damn do not understand, but the developer Aries water it always Hello.
To assassins is not the case, there is a part of the processor's loading protection or on your right when you look at the floor and percents are loaded under a hundred. It probably shows just the perfect optimization ))))))

E
Ermiq 15.03.20

MagicHero
What did I write?
Ermiq wrote:
The game loads the Central processing unit (CPU) - this is not normal, Yes.
Do not confuse the CPU and GPU. The topic was asking about the GPU. But one stupidly started yelling about CPU usage, not thinking even once before answering.

E
Ermiq 15.03.20

Overclock[er]
Optimization - too vague a topic largely generally very subjective. Because of her speech, I am not. For example, I optimize satisfied, on a laptop with i7-7700HQ and GF1050Ti the game runs on high settings at 35-60 frames, the level of graphics I was more than satisfied.
I'm just saying that everything is without thinking yelled about CPU usage, while the topic was asking about the GPU. And this, at the moment, very different things. In most cases, the loading of graphics on 99-100% is a common thing in any game. No matter how many frames the game displays. If you turned off vertical sync and fps is off the charts, exceeding the limit of the monitor, then the GPU usage is always at 100%, because it is the video card, if unchecked, they work at full capacity.