3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cechov 25.09.19 12:30 pm

Pirates (Forza Horizon 4)

Does anyone have any information about the break-in of this miracle????
13 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Ostapenko 25.09.19

Cechov

I
Igor Ostapenko 25.09.19

K
Kirik_LaL 25.09.19

Cechov
And unlikely to be hacked, here online, all. I, too, waited, and got tired of waiting, had to fork out$ 4 on activation. I think it's not so much in this game.

v
vigo24 25.09.19

Cechov
You're from the moon or what?

D
DEDGAMER 25.09.19

Cechov
Pirates of sense,if only to pass the stupid plot,but this game(as for me) deserves more.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 25.09.19

Really, when the pirates already? Nonsense to buy such games for the sake of the grid. Max realized, and was demolished.

C
Cechov 25.09.19

Cyril Beauties
Thank you just do not know was that it to the online bound(((((

S
Sprintin 25.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4
what are you talking about? what is ridiculous?
the point of the game is to collect a large fleet of vehicles, plus the grid is chopped.
Cechov
Yes, if break how Forza 3, it makes no sense without a network to play it.
buy activation, if you feel sorry for 2K

L
LIGHTandDARK4 25.09.19

Sprintin
I've been playing for a long time in Forza 3 hacked. Happy with everything. So waiting for the fourth part

C
Cechov 25.09.19

Sprintin
Yes, I maybe will do so) Thanks)

S
Sprintin 25.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4
well, you play in normal)
I'm not arguing that you can play, but 80 percent of gameplay you lose, alas, it is.
I played activesky Forza 3, not much not, not always possible online, and then bought at a discount, and Forza 4, and waited for a discount and bought it.

m
mityasti 25.09.19

Of course online is better ! BUT!!! Playing Forza when the Internet is awful! Constantly edesh and then slows down and dramatically throws forward. Not all the Internet is good! especially those who lives out of town! I live in the country and play the game more or less night. And do not cons people to put for the fact that waiting for breaking! In the beginning think and then put. And the traffic she eats very well! Especially if you are looking for cars on auction.

I
Igor Ostapenko 25.09.19

Cechov
Already hacked, but this is not a complete hack, and bypass the protection (by-pass) using a demo version of the game, so don't know how long it will still work. If Microsoft will not pay attention to it at all indefinitely will be free to play. The only thing - the Windows build 1903 and installation requires the same operating system components and settings as before hacked Forza Horizon 3.