3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abomination321 15.03.20 01:42 pm

The weapon selector (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Damn all buttons have perenial and the selector arms did not appear what to do?
43 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapitan Romantik 15.03.20

The selector represented by q to primary weapon and scroll on the mouse for vspomogatelny.

F
Fitterr 15.03.20

GAN4ER777
Don't know this is a bug or so conceived, default is Q, but rose selector does not appear.
On the controller, no problem - the d-pad.

A
Abomination321 15.03.20

Fitterr
That was me and it is necessary that the cross appeared to select throwing knives

S
SPR1GGAN 15.03.20

it's not in the game ,asked a friend who played on the PS3 .

A
Abomination321 15.03.20

SPR1GGAN
what do you mean ?

F
Fitterr 15.03.20

SPR1GGAN
it's not in the game
Why not?
Knives no, but you can select.
A classic weapon selector here:

t
troy2015 15.03.20

Yes, he's lying, there is a selector on my PS 3 on the d-pad was on PC che nenashel.

A
Abomination321 15.03.20

and I can't choose throwing knives need to choose but they do not I have so many people killed not as well

a
afganec999 15.03.20

when will the new patch they will add the selector

F
Fitterr 15.03.20

bagashka05
when will the new patch they will add the selector
It's your wishes Yubikam?
Or taken from off. sources, then, Proff.

a
afganec999 15.03.20

Fitterr
I saw it written,but I don't remember exactly where I read it

A
Arturec05 15.03.20

I play on PC, the selector opened with a gamepad, there was a knife, but only one, once used it is no longer

K
Kapellimestari 15.03.20

Playing on the gamepad, and many suggest it is possible to give the keyboard a rest. Don't mean to offend, but only to emphasize some of the advantages of the gamepad in this particular game: the weapon Selector. In this part it is made much more convenient than wheels in past games. In combat and in stealth it is convenient to switch tools. The ability to adjust the speed of the character by the degree of abstraction of the stick. Trigger buttons depending on the pressure switch run on sprint. Well, in General all the buttons under your fingers don't have to fly across the keyboard, straining your back. In the counter turns to react quickly, review smooth. Fortunately, in this game it is not necessary to sharply pull the mouse, as in sutinah, and for the most part to move with than a gamepad copes beautifully. If I have difficulty with the operational aim in battle, when there is a matter of fractions of seconds. But, again, little - not a shooter. So if you have on a shelf gathering dust this device - safely connect, this is one of those games that friends with your controllers.

A
Arturec05 15.03.20

today going into the game found that the knife appeared again

L
Laysik_One 15.03.20

Arturec05
Your message is very important to us continue in the same spirit.

t
tethys 15.03.20

All games Assassin's Creed was the menu of choice of weapons, I watched the video of the gameplay on the consoles, there is a menu in Black Flag there. But how to call it on the PC version, and how to change kernel on the ship? The relevant items in settings not found. How is it all the same cause, or on PC it not??

L
Laysik_One 15.03.20

The nucleus does not change. Selector yet, there was a rumor that was promised in patch back.

S
SPR1GGAN 15.03.20

ReenGo
this is what video is watched? specifically I learned from my friend who took the game to the PS3 ,he also has no wheels selection of gear.

U
Ussar 15.03.20

Wheels PC's and that's just fine. In the previous parts it was just beyond uncomfortable and designed for a console, as there are very few buttons and everything had to be put in a cumbersome menu. In AC4 specifically optimized for PC, change weapon with numbers and shift - wheel and pressing Q. As for me, very comfortable.
On the ship is nothing to switch do not read if training is not reached.

F
Fitterr 15.03.20

There are on the PC selector, you just have to connect the controller. Click the cross and a classic selector appears.