3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Der0tter 15.03.20 01:43 pm

Paladin Dans offended (Fallout 4)

I played this in Polyc, run themselves with dedicated dog Dance, but suddenly after the quest of the masses, the fusion not only BS began to consider me an enemy, even Dance (which sort of sent away from the BS after the quest blind betrayal) ceased to react generally, relations were very good (climbed, climbed, climbed, climbed in power armor), you can only take what he gave, and he will continue to wander and not to respond to me. Before him was doing everything possible, guzzled booze, used colisa all possible drugs and drugs, he was in the drum. What to do? Or, to take another partner?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Miss Minus 15.03.20

Der0tter
Now go find yourself another girlfriend.)

c
callmegod 15.03.20

Der0tter
It is the mission of the Institute. The brotherhood becomes hostile and the Dance will be hostile, at our next meeting.

D
Der0tter 15.03.20

callmegod
So it is kicked from this Guild and he walked with me and told their battle stories while he was in it, why is it so fucked up?

T
Tdante 15.03.20

Der0tter
Completed the quest Dance? He was wearing the armor of the enclave? If Yes, then the bug should be consolekey them.

R
RicoGranata 15.03.20

This is not a bug . You become an enemy of the brotherhood,that means he is to you now it will be cold related. What do you think?If it kicked out of the brotherhood,that does not mean that he now despises. But for the fact that you are an enemy of the brotherhood,he hates you. So yeah. As partner he is dead

D
Der0tter 15.03.20

Tdante
I have weapons triangle, circle, square and cross as a console to be called?)))

s
saa0891 15.03.20

Der0tter wrote:
I have weapons triangle, circle, square and cross as a console to be called?)))
Any how,if you want that Dance remained your partner then loaded the save game before the quest Mass fusion and come in another branch,as you wrote above,if you are against BS and Dance will be hostile.

H
Halagaz 15.03.20

Der0tter
Dans starts to behave this way, after you destroy the brotherhood. I do not remember what would I have behaved up to this point. But in fact, have already done a ton of mods, what would the Dance have stayed with gg for any choice of side. So the mod to help you.