3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IBitch 15.03.20 01:43 pm

What no feet job Leg because of her? (Borderlands)

Killed scar, no legs and what do you do then? Saves no
8 Comments
Sort by:
m
melvinov 15.03.20

If everything is so bad, restarting did not help, saves no, his feet were also nowhere to be found in the County. Start the game again, if You right took the game by performing additional quests as they appear, then this quest is activated in the beginning of the game, well, you lose 2-3 hours of the last game, not scary... not the final battle.

I
IBitch 15.03.20

melvinov
I first went to kill the one who is taller than me, scored went quests took my level and all the rules were

m
melvinov 15.03.20

IBitch
Yes the execution order of the setting pretty irrelevant, they need to pump (to get rare loot) and kill (in this case) the initial high-level enemy (like a Dolt). And how many tens of times I passed this quest (about a foot), had no problems... myself, and in the cooperative. Something strange happened, maybe someone who had the same bug once will help You and write here the instructions on how to solve it (the best to roll back a save, but again, there is no way), yet I assume You are in the beginning of the game (Badlands, Hollow Snagov where this Scar, etc.) to Cape Dal You haven't got out easier probably to start the game again, at the same time check will be there again this garbage... actually sometimes leg flies off some distance from the Scar, but perhaps You've looked everywhere in the area.

I
IBitch 15.03.20

melvinov
Restarted, appeared the leg, I don't know what the problem was

I
IBitch 15.03.20

melvinov
Now while that was polypanel the effects and killed gouging, apparently something was and leg appeared and it has been spawned again and I killed him)
The key to the mine to find it now)

m
melvinov 15.03.20

IBitch
Well, as it turned out trite to restart the game and try again, even though I wrote the same in 1 line, even: If everything is so bad, restarting did not help, saves no, his feet were also nowhere to be found in the County. It is strange that You have not checked this trivial factor, even could be several times to reboot before writing to the forum. Well, in any case, it is good that all was resolved)

I
IBitch 15.03.20

melvinov
Yes, hope has died away, had not solved a bug in one game and did not pass it, because restarting did not help, and here, too, he thought, but it helped)

98morozzzov98 15.03.20

IBitch
Yes campaign is destined with asasina black flag the same garbage there is one synchronization point is not activated iza what half of the users failed to beat platinum