3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Charisma007 15.03.20 01:43 pm

Gunther o'Dim sum in Blood and wine(Spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Walking down the main plot of the Supplement Blood and wine, we hit the lair to spotted Victo. But he wasn't always a monster, its-or rather her - cursed. Cursed woman beggar. Wiht began collecting spoons, couldn't look in the MIRROR. In the background played music from the Stone hearts. Still, Mr. Mirror was in Tossene.
21 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xantik156 15.03.20

Well there like the curse was more extensive. And about the mirror it was again part of the curse.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 15.03.20

I_007x
In fact, a mirror which broke wiht not because Gunther and the curse more closely complete this quest it says that you are not who sit down at the table spoon that will feed you and you'll be scared of your reflection in the mirror

F
Fatum Sibir 15.03.20

Brilliant you just saved people from writing a spoiler spoiler in the subject header well, okay, but what about Gunther - yeah, he probably was everywhere, not only in Tossene, and certain of Ilfov mischief managed more than once.

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.03.20

judging by the fact that Gunther knows how to manage time , the mischief he managed to Toussainte , Redania and Nilfgaard , and in the other dimensions and time intervals

4DooM 15.03.20

No, it was not Gunther o'Dim. There somewhere or in the notes or in the dialogues (if you remove the curse) explanation of who can cast a curse. It is for the poor. I am more interested. In Tocante there is another Wiht. Guarding the place of power at the top of the card. If it is to kill and bring Regis giblets fine?

S
Sportklass 15.03.20

in my opinion this asshole everywhere he the devil Satan in human form and blue gaiters

L
Lord ofdarkness 15.03.20

4DooMнищий this is Gunther o'Dim, the note which it(damn) sent the detective said that (not remember exactly), a nickname he had Mr. mirror. About Vita their are two types in the game( for the quest he is unique because he extinct variety) and the game regular wihtou much more

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.03.20

4DooM
and not one of VIHT . I found 2 , they still call Berestov

4DooM
Yes , it was him . developed subtly hinted OST of stone hearts

C
Charisma007 15.03.20

Garlicy
Some beggar came to the gate with a bowl and spoon. The beggar broke the spoon and pronounced a curse that you, beauty, will never want to take a look at yourself in the mirror. in the background the music plays with the theme of'Dima of Stone hearts.
Now remember your heart: when Geralt has signed a contract with the Mirror, he broke the spoon and the storm began. It was about'Dim and the music in it very strongly suggests.

L
Lord ofdarkness 15.03.20

how much in-game sarley found??? I found only 4( 3 for quest)

L
Lord ofdarkness 15.03.20

I_007x
thank you for reminding me

E
EZK 15.03.20

There's also a note somewhere in the house was lying and said that he curses the poor man called the dealer mirrors

u
u3epJlu 15.03.20

Dada, somewhere was said that this poor man was kind of like the merchant of mirrors, so that's it. Besides the curse in his spirit.

_
_LiMoN_ 15.03.20

It is only strange that Geralt himself didn't know.

M
Mercurionio 15.03.20

_LиMоN_
It's more of an Easter egg, but not the key thing. Gunter generally obsessed with lockah. Some drunk too spoon poreshali=\

Guenther - the Devil is only interested in souls. Vampires do not (apparently), so all sorts of Hidden Getlofi and he was not interested (he could buy his soul for a chance to return home to the Hidden).

G
Goblin199 15.03.20

_LиMоN_
Geralt didn't know him back then. since the addition of the heart of Stone can take place only after Blood and wine

O
Ozolizoli 15.03.20

One hundred percent O'Dim.
Wrote above about the letter - that's right, it says that the beggar called himself a merchant of mirrors.
If not to attack Victa, and to remove the curse, the Herc will bring it (already old) on hand in your home and tell the Butler the story first hand about a man who cursed the girl. At this time in the background will sound OST of stone hearts..
This is a stunning Easter eggs, I tell you.

K
Kirill Lesko 15.03.20

Goblin199
add-ons can be played in any order. and blood and wine was released later hearts. so chronologically Geralt with Gunther already figured out

y
yuzep4uk.maxim 15.03.20

So it was not a glitch,and the melody really is the same topic About'Dima.And the pasture with the curse of pure in his spirit,and all he is still the Joker which is only pierced by the eye tavern ham.

C
Chastichka Roya 15.03.20

Great Easter eggs, sorry that was not Blood and Wine to Stone hearts, maybe some dialogue would proskocil...