3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m01533nk0 15.03.20 01:44 pm

Textures - colored grass, pillars in the sky, hole in the ground (Far Cry 5)

Stand wood latest (RX460 4 gig) on the screen all the rave seen... anyone Have same problem?

Spoiler

11 Comments
Sort by:
C
CreMat0ry 15.03.20

Wait for firewood, or upgrade if an older. In Primal so all the trees were thinner matches while wood is not imported

M
Masky76 15.03.20

What it comes tryndets.....

911viper 15.03.20

Renew the wood card.

v
vasya vasichkin45645 15.03.20

the Radeon stuff

m
m01533nk0 15.03.20

CreMat0ry
GRU, the latest.

911viper
Take two is the latest.

Masky76
In other games in order...

Bob васичкин45645
Your opinion is rubbish.

M
Masky76 15.03.20

a13x_r3nk0
The artifacts on the face .... and not be skipped they will be revealed on other games.Test the memory, matrix, finally at least something.

G
GuyverDark 15.03.20

Clean the computer from dust, while all of the cooler on the processor and what on vidyuhi, it's not unlikely due to overheating. Well, if clean then check the fuel...

g
grovarian 15.03.20

10 years ago, now - same thing... Released a new game - always on Radeona be a glitch with the graphics. Remember back when the first preview came out on the Radeon to play was not possible, waited for the patch. Since you don't buy them, as time has shown, not in vain =)

On the subject - if not help install fresh drivers will only have to wait a more fresh wood, or a patch specifically for radiators. I don't think it's due to overheating or dust.

m
m01533nk0 15.03.20

grovarian
Ooh, here at atas, wood or vidyuhi - the game does not reset the memory, four hours later just got into GPU-Z, and there IS

Memory used is 3.5 gig, precal

g
grovarian 15.03.20

a13x_r3nk0
A very interesting situation ))) And why you have the fan does not work ))

Spoiler
Spoiler
The game itself is actually close correctly ? Perhaps in the process remains.
Personally, I have this picture when the game is minimized. Load decreases, and the memory remains jam-Packed.

m
m01533nk0 15.03.20

grovarian
Well valve is not working because of no load, the frequency is 300 about 300 - in this mode it doesn't spin. In the process she didn't stay. Yesterday it was in ditalini, about three or four-and-a-half hours of play. In the evening I put the previous WHQL driver and all settings are default, with the hour drove like the rules. But who knows...