3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Aysin 25.09.19 12:30 pm

Angry port games to PC. (Spider-Man: Web of Shadows)

Is it possible to recover the textures that are removed from the PC version of the game (in this video talks in detail about remote textures )? If so, how?
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bodya Pavuk 25.09.19

I think that is impossible, and for flags and debris Malevich he is blatantly lying ! He played on the PC and everything was OK except that of course not enough of neon illumination, and effects of the symbiotic

T
Titan48 25.09.19

where NID is the license of this spider?no one knows?

-
-BB- 25.09.19

Smoothing the game should tie, that's real)

d
d1mon2tr 25.09.19

Right now would be remastered on it.

S
Stavaas 25.09.19

Buy x360 for 5K on Craigslist and play on it moved, as I will do on ng

S
Skukotagta 25.09.19

I had Spider man web of shadows on the drive and there was all that on the xbox360. Well, not to live this ROM :D But obviously somewhere in the holes of the Internet you can find that version. Personally I have found but that was 3-4 years ago. Well,I can say to change textures manually is impossible.

G
GUnit 2 25.09.19

Friends, tell me a good shop where you can buy Spider-Man: Web of Shadows for PlayStation 3 beyond good and low price!

R
RapidForce 25.09.19

Maxim Aysin
The funny thing is that the PC version ported to the old computer, as I understand it all depends on the iron(the stronger, the more problems). He understood it, because earlier I played on a relatively weak computer. Moved to hardware better immediately there were problems.

d
dimakozhanov 25.09.19

Titan48
Only if somewhere I can find such a drive, a different license is not on your PC.
Spoiler
Spoiler

A
Art Bugle-Art 25.09.19

Bodya Pavuk
There are different versions of the game,in some,not in others)))do Not yell,do not bomb,and youtuber top