3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-NetherLock 15.03.20 01:44 pm

The problem with not understand what

All dobrovo time of day on the wrong shit.In the upper right corner there's some kind of green stripe that I don't know yet.Looking on the forums thought it was about the overclocking, but to overclock I can and then as it disappears at once,graphics card half a year.Gtx 750ti.Maybe it's the card overheating,the temperature in games from 80-85 degrees,almost always I her Loco in afterburner'e. I Hope someone knows what it is,and Yes, if you take a screenshot of course everything is fine.System-a-Dozen PRO x64
8 Comments
Sort by:
-
-NetherLock 15.03.20

It also may increase possible depending on the CPU or GPU

H
Huskarl Krstk 15.03.20

-NetherLock
I think it is already game over.

A
ALCAB 15.03.20

-NetherLock
If it is under warranty, the easiest thing to carry in shop, let her look for yourself.
PS alternatively, if you have the old clip, stick it in SB, look whether there will be a problem

-
-NetherLock 15.03.20

Something else I discovered,when I have cut off hours 4-this strip is not present for 6-7 hours,but then she all the same appears!

f
fatallezzz 15.03.20

-NetherLock
Get overclocking and see whether the stripe. It is not a problem to save the profile acceleration? To return to the place will always be possible.

-
-NetherLock 25.10.20

The subject is closed.

S
SPR1GGAN 25.10.20

-NetherLock
You broke in two years later, write at least what the joint was, so that those who will Google this was easier to

-
-NetherLock 25.10.20

SPR1GGAN
As I understood the problem was in the train.Because when I bought a new one, it disappeared.But it is not exactly,can overheat the seeing or ousta (high temperatures that on the gpu that on cpu).