3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vzroslyy 15.03.20 01:44 pm

Impressions of the game (Total War: Arena)

I have 10 hours played.after shogun 2 was again fun to play when you are developing the characters.pumping isledovanija ie to go to the goal.it is interesting to me
17 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 15.03.20

I downloaded the key here is given. I don't know. initially looks quite modest. camera control is not in the game, special made. in English all. So, although the potential ,I'm sure, huge.

A
Aleksandr Gukk 15.03.20

L|EMEHTATOP
camera control settings to do and that's about the modesty I agree,it looks damp at this stage

p
peps90 15.03.20

Give me the key.Plizzzz))

P
Pon4ik007 15.03.20

Bought a key on plati -ru for 1H ruble. Downloaded and set up in 15 hours. Loved it.
Damp of course,but it's a closed alpha. And all these tanks,planes and ships have just had enough.

y
ybomaco 15.03.20

Pon4ik007
That's for sure

v
vzroslyy 15.03.20

also in tanks to be fed.I want this...probably as the arena

v
vzroslyy 15.03.20

if I am a member of a closed test release of the game all zero?I wonder what it will bring as a tester?

y
ykrainec 15.03.20

the game is something like tanks, all the same feature of the series a global map

S
Setesh 15.03.20

was not able to play at any time of the day looking for a game 10+ minutes to wait so long this is nonsense, did not wait for never, need to wait for office release, now unplayable

A
Artifeks 15.03.20

Tried to play, but this is unrealistic if the tanks you though as you can get, then if the teammates are stupid, it's a sentence. More stuff all in order, and to sense zero. Let these for players in the fun playing with themselves

v
vzroslyy 15.03.20

the game as it is to imagine a swarm of bees.not much to deviate from all.just keep Roy

r
rostoman84 15.03.20

Pon4ik007
where to download the game client?

P
Pon4ik007 15.03.20

rostoman84
The incentive.

v
vzroslyy 15.03.20

coins sell 4.99 bucks for 7500 .

F
FoggyStar 15.03.20

adult
Yeah, stay and lie down under a swarm of catapults, Scorpions and archers. How long will your swarm alive?)

Artifeks
I don't know, recently Germanicus half the enemy team spread out. Here, unlike tanks SOOOOO much decides the tactics.
However, I will say that in some ways you're right. Called your rule applies to units... of the first level. and believe me, the higher you go, the radically changes the game.

V
Valentin_K 15.03.20

Who played like you?

G
Gurich72 15.03.20

If you've played the Total War series you'll understand,and not something addictive