3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Astegot 15.03.20 01:45 pm

Anchor Steam (For Honor)

Bought at a discount For Honor on Steam, but a problem began to lag, mainly in the Seizure of Territories. specifically at the time of loading (When there is a cut-scene, because of this, the departure was even), although the laptop is normal and should pull, I suspect that it's because of Steam. You can do so that the game runs without Steam, only Uplay?
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Glnai 15.03.20

Asterot
As far as I know no.

J
JUnnAmmED 15.03.20

Can try to shake the support Uplay that would get rid of the stim or in the settings Uplay to decouple uchetku Incentive.In the first case, they have the opportunity,because to me they perepisali game from one steam account to another.
Spoiler

A
Astegot 15.03.20

JUnnAmmED
And more can be how to decouple?

J
JUnnAmmED 15.03.20

Asterot
Spoiler

S
SeanFein 15.03.20

I play almost five year old laptop through steam. There are no such problems. Steam in General has such a small footprint, if you turned off updating while you're in the game.
PS And on the subject if, then close steam and run it via yupley. All.

J
JUnnAmmED 15.03.20

SeanFein
If the game is purchased the incentive,even running through Yupley you still launches steam.

F
FsTanDar 15.03.20

Asterot
After buying the game in Uplay(as purchased). Easier to remove the steam version and downloaded with Uplay than do all hemorrhagic, which naisali top.

A
Astegot 15.03.20

FsTanDar
Useless. Even if you run it through Uplay - install through steam

F
FsTanDar 15.03.20

Asterot
Sure?

A
Astegot 15.03.20

FsTanDar
Honestly the word. This infection even after the removal of stimovsky version refuses to put the game through Uplay

F
FsTanDar 15.03.20

Asterot
Then I suggest viesti load during the game on the screen. MB percent not remove. I had this, dropped the Windows to factory and games went on ultra-high settings. Percent began shipping after the transition to insider Assembly. When you revert back does not paminklas. That made the reset...