3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stockton_Slap 25.09.19 12:30 pm

The cheat zombie series! (Resident Evil 2)

The cheat zombies series, all the main parts are played except the sixth, really in this game the most iMovie zombies don't run off to Dodge even the head does not smash if the leg grab
it glows especially in hardcore mode, I hope Kapka is pofiksit
16 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Malahov sv 25.09.19

Yes, zombies really cheat

u
urist666 25.09.19

Remap wrote:
it glows especially in hardcore mode
Well, that and salt.

r
re456 25.09.19

already many Kapka wrote why zombies in the head 6 shots is necessary is silence.given that the average Claire with 3 beats die could be a 6 in to kick.especially annoying when a tyrant runs over you at this moment.correctly people write tyrant not afraid,but angry.

F
Fierce_55R 25.09.19

Remap
The easy zombies!!! Now justify, shot in the head as soon as the zombie fell, cut it with a knife, and he's not getting up, they have a certain amount of HP.

S
Stockton_Slap 25.09.19

Fierce_55R
Well, how would you run past him and he's like a sponge stick tin some sort of Admiral direct magnet some I recently played re 1 is there such thing fiction can safely be run while the zombies SIVET

g
greyWalker 25.09.19

Fierce_55R
knife it is not endless and breaks

s
slawdos 25.09.19

with endless weapons with a+ grade will not receive...

s
salopic 25.09.19

In my opinion zombocom damage is the same wherever you shoot. So I shoot in the leg, the leg flies off and the zombie is already crawling. In this state, it is easy to turn.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 25.09.19

salopic
Also this shit noticed. Very strange zombie game. It seems the logic is supposedly in the head to shoot it makes no sense, if you think about how the virus works, but also not, because if the head to tear the whole - they have 100% of the snaps. It is strange.
Well, of course that any zombie is physically much more powerful gg - too strange. Considering how easily they lose limbs and how the cracked head into a zombie when her Marvin door is crushed.

L
Leon S Kenedy 25.09.19

slawdos
Endless knife for S+ is not affected,you can not only use firearms infinite weapons.Endless knife can be used in rank S+ is not affected

D
Dekster Morgan 25.09.19

So what's horror then it would have been? Zombies can barely toss and turn. Remember the original gun it was not possible to aim the shot where necessary. Only shotgun you could raise up and the deagle once in a jug was aiming for. And now with the new mechanics of shooting, you want to be a zombie with 1 bullet in the head up? Well, would there not horror a simulator of shooting the drunk homeless people. Even explains why zombies ate all and was not jagged in the head. I do easier - shoot feet, much less ammo goes. 3-4 cartridge, zombie crawling on the floor, I'm not fit.

J
Jay C 25.09.19

Question - is it hard to play on Hardcore mode ?

S
Stockton_Slap 25.09.19

Jay C
It is difficult but possible

V
Vlad101994041 25.09.19

greyWalker
knife from China apparently

V
Vlad101994041 25.09.19

Leon S Kenedy
OK:)

R
R_D_V 25.09.19

In General the game is very short for its bulk which it occupies on the hard disk. Main selenium as in almost all the games in the series is droch rank and achievements. Well and the second passage. Throw the tyrant who are not afraid of the player and just annoying. A constant shortage of ammo even on medium level of difficulty. Despite the fact that the Khilok in the game is called closer to the final in my stash had a lot of Khilok which I never used. But ammo, like hardcore yeah, the easiest mob of zombies who have to infuse for 5 or more bullets to the head that would reassure him always. IMHO overrated game. Compared to the 4th part of the General heaven and earth do not compare with the others because they're either HS or I was playing them.