3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fatrus 15.03.20 01:46 pm

The Memory Of Dima (Fallout 4)

Memories of Dima what is there to do anyway? Appeared surrounded by a field of some sort and once in the build mode. Bugs through the opening in the floor further is not a problem reaches for the cube with the mouse wheel. Most also don't move when you try to close the build mode out of the memory.
51 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 15.03.20

Fatrus
In the quest 5 tasks to hold the bugs from one point to another and back. There are two types of blocks - building and focusing the beam. Construction paves the way for the beetles and GG on the court. The task is to remove the red wall at the site. In the wall there is only one point with a block in which it is necessary to direct the beam to its destruction. The focusing blocks can change the direction of the beam (rotating unit of the mouse button) but only horizontally, the beam height can be changed only when it proektiruemy initially vertically. To change the height of the horizontal beam will not work.
The range for control blocks enough to build and fill a void in the floor.
Spoiler
The block in the wall to which it is necessary to direct the beam to its destruction.
Spoiler

F
Fatrus 15.03.20

nestrbob
It's all clear. It is not clear how I can move there.) In the mode of construction is not moving he.

n
nestrbob 15.03.20

Fatrus
I'm moving movements laterally or by pressing avtoperevozki forward.

M
Marty52 15.03.20

Fatrus
In the mode of construction is not moving he
Uh, moving right. And it is absolutely the same as the outside of the building.

F
Fatrus 15.03.20

The problem is solved. The reason was the appointment of key + incorrect work of fashion. The quest itself was an hour. All. Thank you all, topic closed.

R
RoninKZN 15.03.20

Blunt on the fifth memory. Vertically the beam to redirect and why would I as many as 5 repeaters? Help!!!

44lok 15.03.20

RoninKZN
In the last memory adjust the beam vertically you can.

R
RoninKZN 15.03.20

44лок
with that understood, here only one relay is no longer enough

44lok 15.03.20

RoninKZN
See above , maybe there it is :)

R
RoninKZN 15.03.20

Understood, I podglyuchivaet construction mode. Short one repeater, bitch! Helped preprohormone simulation. Just go clockwise, calmly and consistently when solving engineering problems. ))

n
ntImp 15.03.20

5th piece of memory can't pass just don't know what to do, how to get into the last room,show the screen pliz...

B
BlackTigerTK 15.03.20

ntImp
There bypass is necessary. Also the head had a long break. First, it is necessary to cause the beam to providedso track, her beam will go up there first parallel path on the grid, so the prism to pick up, then to the right to send and at the end of the last grating. No screenshots, was held a few days ago. You have to jump on cubes, collecting the items. And, Yes, after final installation of the prism cubes it can be pick up. It will remain hanging.

A
Andrik111 15.03.20

how to go 5-th task ktonibud prompt

n
number202 15.03.20

Please show how perenapravit the last ray.

A
Andrik111 15.03.20

and this task is important

A
Andrey007070707 15.03.20

where in the last 5 aiming beam????????

C
CHADREX 15.03.20

In the last two tasks with the rays it makes sense to use the command TCL for the time takes too much.

R
RooneyRUS 15.03.20

Held the beam on the entire circumference in the memory 5 of how to complete this hemorrhoids invented a junky?

R
RooneyRUS 15.03.20

P
PirateTorrentLove 15.03.20

I did it --