3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
macovaleriy 15.03.20 01:48 pm

How to run DirectX 10? (Tropico 5)

I read that the game can run on 10Direct X. But how?
111 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fireboy Hz 15.03.20

steam_api.ini in the game folder not where to find it in the folder C:\Users\имя user\AppData\Roaming only save files and error logs, if you delete all languages from the Local folder, the game still starts in English, EPT pomogite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I understand all the settings for language hardwired in the exe file or steam_api.dll but it is clear that ekzeshnik what's suggested steam_api.dll which clearly Rusik sharpened plow, the most interesting is that the game runs on max with minimal lag and I have a pretty ancient video card GeForce 8600 GT 256 MB cryptic why do you need DirectX 11 and a powerful video card
to the word than picking ekzeshnik what prog or prog?

C
CleDeaD 15.03.20

I Russian language files are renamed in English, and those removed...all in Russian, but when loading a mission crashes((
Maybe only works on CODEX'e ?

F
Fireboy Hz 15.03.20

is there some other subtlety

F
Fireboy Hz 15.03.20

give me a link to a torrent with the game which went to Russ

F
Fireboy Hz 15.03.20

dezmand07 the game went on the Russian arhivchik with that you took off )))but why then the horrible lag pump torrent will try with another Repack!!! a big thank you!!!!!

M
Mark194 15.03.20

CleDeaD
Thank you) finally Returned to the Russian language. Now all works perfectly ^^

F
Fireboy Hz 15.03.20

used tropico-5-2014-pc-repack-ot-z10yded (search it in Google took the rutora) this Repack and executable from here rghost.ru/56334365 and the game ran fine on medium settings in Russian all the advice!
again my video card is a video card GeForce 8600 GT 256 MB
all enjoy the game!!!!!!!!and a huge thank you to everyone who has helped in the launch of DirectX 9-10 and advice!!!

C
CleDeaD 15.03.20

Well, my something is missing...you can see there not meant to play.
Before you carry set compatibility with Win7 (I have 8.1) ...and it worked))

F
Fireboy Hz 15.03.20

I have Win7 Maxim

a
amigo96 15.03.20

Fireboy XS
danke, everything turned out for your links ...works on GF250

A
AsTheSnow 15.03.20

So... I'm not working. After all, should this fail rghost.ru/56334365 throw in the game folder with the replacement? if Yes, then am I doing it right, but I have not worked :(

A
AsTheSnow 15.03.20

I did everything as you wrote. Downloaded the Repack Tropico 5 (2014) PC | RePack by R. G. ILITA , then put the executable you specified, and added the files you've sent. But nothing works, and popping up plus now another mistake. 1.Error starting the application. 2.Direkt 11.

A
AsTheSnow 15.03.20

it's not exactly skips... :( reinstalled the Repack and put the file you gave today, does not matter. Then the file steam_api.dll but to no avail.

d
dezmand07 15.03.20

AsTheSnow
Oh, I don't know how to help. If someone else otpishetsya about not working version 1.2 will look. I have a powerful computer and a laptop with a dx10 graphics card maximum (HD3200). I tested it and, more than anything.

put a screenshot of the error when I start the game, if the error is of course.

A
AsTheSnow 15.03.20

First I get an error stating that"error starting the application, if you simply close the cross, then jumps out direct 11. If the right look, the graphics card is Intel(R) HD Graphics.

M
MarvelDC 15.03.20

and that'd be better on a single processor with 5фпс to play? :)
all things come to an end. as дх7 and 8, now 9, XP. this is normal. why would they spend time and money supporting obsolete technologies? buy gtx750. not enough money or what 5K?

d
dezmand07 15.03.20

Marvel2
and here 5 fps? It's not the idiocy that all topics of the type of crisis and VOCH dog with software rendering via the CPU, and clean the hardware graphics processing through the GPU. Originally in this game there is code for rendering on dx9, that's only developed in the bad conditions made the game and not understanding anything other than dx11. And dx9 it was an accident, I'm mainly into hooks for dx11 with the introduction of hardware-level support dx10.

N
Negative2 15.03.20

dezmand07
Thank you very much, I already Repack, all the methods tried. By the way, it's okay I start on Mehaniko version 1.1. But the thing was - there was no Russian began to replace steam appi from the archive above and all glory be to God gone! p.s. on account of new technologies etc: the game ITSELF I put on my geforce 9800gt everything on high and lag, as such, do not, I understand that progress does not stand still, and that dx10/9 is already weak and not profitable compared to dx11, but Tropico is not Crysis. It is a pity that the developers forget about it.

w
wypa 15.03.20

dezmand07
Thank you very much! On gts250 works fine

20087p 15.03.20

Does not work on DX 10 runs through dxcpl.exe only black occurs and slows down terribly...