3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fominviatheslav20 15.03.20 01:49 pm

Denuvo 5.0 (Far Cry 5)

Just at the office.the website Rostelecomread this information:Hackers have already cracked the latest version of DRM-protection was assumed that the Denuvo 5.0 will be able to resist the pirates a few months, but in the end, she was hacked in less than 30 days.
On the successful break-in was reported by the members of the famous hacker group CPY. First hacked game with installed protection Denuvo 5.0 is Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac, The Age, published 17 days ago writes Gmbox.ru.

However, published Dragon Ball FighterZ similar protection to crack yet, and failed, experts say. However, the success CPY game the Zodiac Age will certainly ease the work of the other groups of hackers.

It is known that Denuvo 5.0 was supposed to protect from the pirates of Far Cry 5, but now it is not clear that whether Ubisoft rely on this technology, or company urgently to look for new protection technologies.
34 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borev 15.03.20

Before hacked. Now Juba will supply 5.1. ))
fominviatheslav20 wrote:
However, published Dragon Ball FighterZ similar protection to crack yet, and failed
And she's no bloody use to anyone except the Japs.

M
Misha Mishin 15.03.20

Borev
what 5.1

V
Vovan Wolfovich 15.03.20

Forget that origin had 3 protection: protekt VM + of denovo + uplay, and lasted a long time. Hackers have already shown how hacked the game, then helped her to improve. The game will have to wait for a long time, I think. Origin have lasted well, and even went so for the holidays, when the people rested.

G
GuyverDark 15.03.20

actually, as I understand, Denuvo was doing to protect the games at the start...

R
RattleHead6bav 15.03.20

GuyverDark
Denuvo + pay groups that can hack = 3-4 months without cracks

D
Diablonos 15.03.20

Borev

And she's no bloody use to anyone except the Japs.
Before crow nonsense, it is desirable to get acquainted with the subject, which is building itself from iksperda

A
Agat7 15.03.20

Borev
Do not care, at least 5.2, the time will pass and everything will crack.

I
IlovePS4 15.03.20

Game with microtransactions, so only torrent

L
Leohn 15.03.20

improve protection, and increase the price. All as always. Any breaking always eventually led to this, who would not say that.
Often there were cases when developers paid money to hacker groups, ensure that they do not crack the protection, and this is reflected in the prices, because they pay the money needed from somewhere.

R
RTYWD 15.03.20

Hacked very quickly,I'm sure

N
Next-gen2015 15.03.20

I honestly do not care) Next mod for Far Cry 3. Hack - download and play, there is - and to hell with it. First I'm cold to the next part of this series. Thanks Ubisoft!)

a
agula98 15.03.20

RattleHead6bav wrote:
pay extra groups that can hack = 3-4 months without cracks
That kind of nonsense,if the developers of protection known addresses, names and other information about the hacker groups. They have them for a long time in prison all put in one claim.

A
AtomaTb 15.03.20

Next-gen2015
You're just getting old and don't want to admit to yourself that you're tired of the game.

b
bazilews 15.03.20

Will crack,sooner or later,but will crack...

N
Next-gen2015 15.03.20

AtomaTb
Is) Just more and more disappointing publishers, especially those famous and my favorite franchises. So it was with the Assassins and Watch Dogs, and now with Far Cry. Even before Splinter Cell.
PS New vidyuhi I bought is clearly not because I got tired of the game)

s
stproton 15.03.20

Next-gen2015
IMHO, that dog 2 of the last loosin very even went. Not sorry that bought, unlike pagodroma called Unity. SC (who 2013, like) was much better the previous part. Again, KMK, if it is a game impotence, then it does not help neither the top card nor hypothetical fit the game 10 out of 10.

V
Vanea Brinza 15.03.20

Nada drive ,buy

f
fog666666 15.03.20

AtomaTb
Yes you are right and I'm not okay not as catchy games well, nothing more

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

play final fantasy while edge lights bought

G
GeRR_Praetorian 15.03.20

stproton
Again, KMK, if it is a game impotence, then it does not help neither the top card nor hypothetical fit the game 10 out of 10.
But this I'm afraid!!!!!!!! After these words, the feeling that the bullet through the body was and in my heart stuck.....((((
Now in most games I play through force. But there are still exceptions. But for more than fifteen years was in excess of an avid gamer - nerd!