3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VETER15 15.03.20 01:49 pm

How to watch animal inventory? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. Call of Pripyat for a long time played was kind of like the ability to pick up animals hooves, ears and so on...
Standard you build without mods!
Which keys are pressed, lying, standing, sitting near a mutant nothing opens the inventory.
14 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnholyChaplain 15.03.20

is there such a function in vanilla

T
Tartusin 15.03.20

VETER15
In call of Pripyat this feature is cut.

B
Bog - Imperator 15.03.20

I think this was in the old version. If ever there was. If, in Sigerous they randomly dropouts with monsters. Well, it is, by the way.

M
Madevi 15.03.20

With the release of the RFP does not have this feature. In ERS, it was still possible to search the monsters, but they did not spawn.

R
Ray_S 15.03.20

I do not remember this in the RFP. Degterev just not an expert on cutting monsters, that have removed this feature.

S
Sovach-Ustavshiy 15.03.20

VETER15
dude your mod http://chernobyl-soul.com/load/1/1/1/16-1-0-7506
there nothing has changed, except that you now can take meat from mutant

B
Bars666___666 15.03.20

This feature in the original RFP Virasana to help fashion, or Google there are detailed topics and how to make that falling loot from monsters

V
VETER15 15.03.20

Thank you all.
I thought so, but I can't find how to use it.
Now, once carved, then quiet)

z
zwweerr 15.03.20

VETER15
there is such Sigerous mod ( 1.7 (I), 2.0, and 2.2(sort of)..... so there are monsters to search, too nizya, but hooves , tails, horns )) and so falls next to the corpse with a certain probability......... it is if you want the limbs of little mutant babies to pick ))

6Mixa9 15.03.20

VETER15
I do not remember what and where, but it was exactly what the monster parts needed to cut himself with a knife, and not easy to find.

P
Paradox27kms 15.03.20

6Mixa9
Far Cry 3 and 4.

P
Paradox27kms 15.03.20

It is also possible to prescribe parts of monsters to loot configs via mutants. And so this opportunity cut.

S
Sovach-Ustavshiy 15.03.20

Paradox27kms
well, in the folders, you can find that opportunity, you just have to activate it

P
Paradox27kms 15.03.20

Covaci-Tired
It is not only possible well and for this you need to create a monster parts as inventory items and description + add model of PM, which for me is of course the same is not difficult.