3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex Boot 15.03.20 01:54 pm

Drawdown fps, after changing the config of a car in the garage. (Forza Horizon 3)

Good time of day. The problem is this: begins to sink fps config after the changes the car in the garage, and that after you save its settings. Also,if for example, change the difficulty settings. If the garage is not to go , then you can go from a stable 60 to\with at least three hours. After planting helps only restart the game.It is noteworthy that since the glitch , the load on the graphics card increases to 99% and is not reduced even in the menu. If anyone has faced this problem tell me the solution. Preset games issued by the game during optimization. My PC i7 2700k 4.6 ghz, gtx 970, 16gb ram. The game license.
2 Comments
Sort by:
P
Philz Aver 15.03.20

I have the same thing, only play the pirates, the map also 970, interestingly noticed to monitor the video card to glitch, I had a stable download of 4000mb, and immediately after the glitch becomes 3500 and all the jerks appear, time frame is growing, play is not very nice.It is a pity that even on the license have these glitches, although I still think may be the cause of our cards 970gtx, because they have just 3.5 gb of fast memory and 512 slow and just monitoring the memory and it turns out that after the glitch, the memory consumption becomes exactly 3500мб and it's already not growing, it seems that the game cannot use the remaining 512MB of slower memory.

P
Panasi 15.03.20

The same problem one in one, only the failure of fps is observed at any point in the game, not necessarily when you change the config in the garage. Usually, it happens after 5-20 min drive on the map. Is treated only by restarting the game. PC configuration is exactly the same as the author's theme. This problem can be really gtx970. During a failure of the fps load on the memory is reduced from 4 to 3.5 GB, which is very suspicious.