3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cybertank 15.03.20 01:54 pm

Arcade (Far Cry 5)

guys, a question, how to change the set of weapons in the arcade, and then there is all preset, I can a gun you want to push? sniper rifle or the grenade launcher for example?
4 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIIDRUIDIII 15.03.20

Have you considered the idea that the guns are there pre-installed for a reason???

T
The_Villages 15.03.20

cybertank
Yes, I have to go to each slot and clean weapons, each with the value that you want.
For example, assault, removes all stealth, and remove all weapons on slot... I. TA. and then when you run your card, people will choose what weapons he storm I. etc. and all of them will be something that you put.

T
The_Villages 15.03.20

It is an adequate question, what are the cons of it? Yubisoft really tricky to do with it. Nothing to do about it. Maybe there's another way, but until I use it.

n
no gamer 15.03.20

Creating your own map you can have multiple sets of weapons to pick. As I understand these cards in the arcade from players (many still do not understand the editor so such poor-quality crafts), this time the Developers decided some settings to do this separately for each team! That is, a single command can be done openly CHEAT!!!