3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 15.03.20 01:54 pm

Endless weight (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

How to do?
25 Comments
Sort by:
a
arah 15.03.20

AtomaTb
Why do all this ?
Well, at least to ensure that items do not rattle and do not jump ) the more often you use the console, the greater the chance to catch specific bug

V
Vovan Wolfovich 15.03.20

Revan Reborn
Revan Reborn wrote:
But what is the interest of the game when the weight is infinite?
How is what? Everything in life will come in handy!

Spoiler
Spoiler

X
XOHOMEP 15.03.20

AtomaTb
Well, menchinskaya the system is very simple - but as usual in the case of our brother, more boring: the first 15-20 levels get from the comfort of Whiterun by buying ingrow for alchemy, brew pots, buying and crafting iron daggers, buyouts of small stones shower and zacharowski, sales results, crafting, and so on. When you have 100 sacharovi, blacksmithing and alchemy, you can make yourself armor 700 total armor (this is the limit - then absorb not increase his cap 85%), enchant it to +150 hits or so, 4 items to increase damage with weapons, resistance to magic, and then you're immortal, even if a single point is not invested in hits at all. Well and, accordingly, are overdadige loot through the points, throw in stamina... or not wearing, because alchemy, deposited in a hundred, after the sale of the bubbles will give almost a million loot, and loot will be meaningless.

M
Maxell Rus 15.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
How it's all about me)))

A
AtomaTb 15.03.20

arah
Yeah, my backpack needed )) and menus CE