3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Astroreber 15.03.20 01:55 pm

Research (Surviving Mars)

Strange question, but how to move the window with the research? Tried everything, as it is not vulgar. Thanks in advance.
16 Comments
Sort by:
d
denisonchick 15.03.20

Astroreber bring the Cursor to the right without clicking,you should move.(behave as if behind the screen)

V
Vetalaa 15.03.20

The mouse right until the end of the screen. As you move the card.

T
TTokimon 15.03.20

Also the first time hung. No buttons, no signs. Not for people like that window studies did...

A
Astroreber 15.03.20

Thank you all for answers helped!

B
Bear541 15.03.20

how to buy glasses science?

A
Astroreber 15.03.20

Bear541
Third-party assistance in the research screen you will find, but initially did not advise her to buy, better your lab to bark.

B
Bear541 15.03.20

Astroreber
I was not like this. I research to conduct first need?

A
Astroreber 15.03.20

Bear541
Didn't have the funding or laboratories? button financing is called the third Party next to Close

B
Bear541 15.03.20

I always press lab opens

A
Astroreber 15.03.20

Bear541
Hmm, that's weird. I have opened the window for 5 sols where can you buy increase points of science.

A
AYes 15.03.20

Bear541 wrote:
I always press lab opens
Not to push.

r
rip13 15.03.20

people found a MIRROR BALL.
1 Research tower set button pressed
2 Winged drones
3 battery set, but the button does not become active+
what to do?

r
rip13 15.03.20

Writes that there is no nearby energy storage, although it is close

A
Astroreber 15.03.20

rip13
Wire tried to connect?

T
TTokimon 15.03.20

rip13
if still relevant, well, for posterity.
the battery you need to put conventional, not nuclear, and right in tight to the ball. Plus, it need to charge, that would be the ball he was discharged.
By the way, this script is very light for me.
I liked it. As the ball starts to fly you need to prepare for an endless winter. to put all the heaters much electricity will drop, you need to have a large stock, but as soon as I stand up to investigation to catch these balls, they can be disassembled into resources (metals, rare metals, polymers) in 50 pieces with the globe.
if left to fly at least 1 ball, it will split in two. you can get endless supply resow in endless winter. If all the balls to remove winter subsides )
Studies are like 1K and 5K. two of them will be. Legal cheats, so to speak, with infinite benefit.

A
AYes 15.03.20

Automatic anomaly research!!!
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1341019047