3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kot Markiz 15.03.20 01:55 pm

Nexus Mod Manager not working (Fallout 4)

Yesterday a school was launched, I uninstalled the mod to put the new version of the same NNM fell... and truncated, does not start anymore. Silently, no messages, etc. Moved over, moved outright, moved ukitsu with cleaning the registry - POH, the result is the same - silently does not start.
Any thoughts?
19 Comments
Sort by:
k
killerbot 15.03.20

reboot

K
Kot Markiz 15.03.20

Restart what? The computer rebooted essno after each reinstall, downloaded the latest NNM.

S
Sorento NSK 15.03.20

reinstall Manager. In my case due to the Manager of the game does not run, and had the game Manager and reinstall

K
Kot Markiz 15.03.20

353Accord353
Read carefully - the Manager 3 times perestanavlivaya. The game starts, the Manager is not.

A
Andre fd 15.03.20

Kot Markiz
the Manager leaves a folder with the mod, try to uninstall and re-install

B
BlackTigerTK 15.03.20

Kot Markiz
In the user profile of Windows there is a hidden AppData directory, in this subdirectory is a subdirectory of the Local Black_Tree_Gaming. The directory NexusClient.exe_Url_+of suborbicular, which are already configs NMM in accordance with the versions. You can try to delete the whole thread, starting with Black_Tree_Gaming.

K
Kot Markiz 15.03.20

Andre fd
moved outright is like?

K
Kot Markiz 15.03.20

BlackTigerTK
But it helped, thanks! Didn't know it was there, too, creates records. Current mods in it now no, although plug-ins registered, all apparently have to reinstall :(
Blunt himself outright set, but kept the old copy. Brought it all back and it worked!
BlackTigerTK thanks again!

a
aka_sektor 15.03.20

Kot Markiz
Better use Mod Organizer 2 - sure thing.

B
BlackTigerTK 15.03.20

Kot Markiz
Worked well good!:-)
aka_sektor
What is better? Hmm I have been sitting and the problem was once when upgrading version... But in General everyone enjoys the fact that he no longer wanted. Without a specific argument simply imposing their views.

a
aka_sektor 15.03.20

BlackTigerTK
you know that NMM several times clones mod? Single Packed archive fashion lies you have on the HDD, the second in the NMM folder - copy of the archive, the third decompressed in the same type installed, and the fourth includes the mod in the Data folder.

Personally, I am Manal a curve diagram. MO2 allows a one-time supply mod, and if you want to disable, but not in NMM to delete. Also MO2 udobno to sort the mods in NMM for this mod you need to remove it, then sort and re-set.

Generally speaking, robust design, it eats the NMM, and uncomfortable.

B
BlackTigerTK 15.03.20

aka_sektor
Hmm... mostly I download directly to NMM, so the archives of the mods there, but not all and most of those are on the website of the nexus just unavailable for one reason or another. Unpacked is the so-called virtual setup, first, NMM does it at home, then KK I understand, copied to the game folder. Why is it done? I am not a developer of MMOs, but must have been specific reasons for such action? About curve scheme is an open question.
Why remove the mod in NMM, if you need to turn it off? In MMOs there are two ways - the list of mods special button for this - just done the disable to the mod. Deletion is another mechanism. But you can go to plugins section and remove the check from the file that the mod which should temporarily disable. Don't see a problem. About sort do not understand. IMHO complete nonsense:-) If talking about the location of the files of mods in the file plugins.txt then again go to the plugins section, choose what you need and click on the large green arrows. Why to remove something - it is not entirely clear. In General, the load order of mods, it is recommended to sort through LOOT. So as before, the real argument is not see:-) For me, MMOs are very comfortable and functional.:-)

a
aka_sektor 15.03.20

BlackTigerTK
mostly I download directly to NMM
Really? Even the Russian version? Oh yeah... they are not.

on the website of the nexus is simply not available
Don't know about you, but at the nexus, all drenched, all available. And I do not know.

Why is it done? I am not a developer of MMOs, but must have been specific reasons for such action?
It's simple. This Manager is a universal. Supports a bunch of different games. Suffered accordingly functionality, because the developers stupidly can't cover everything right. In this way, the reason for the closure further their development of NMM. Now only some rare patches from someone in the community. Against this background, individual managers for specific games - show yourself much better, as perfectly sharpened it for them, and further improved for them too. Not trying to embrace the boundless.

Why remove the mod in NMM, if you need to turn it off? In MMOs there are two ways - the list of mods special button for this - just done the disable to the mod. Deletion is another mechanism. But you can go to plugins section and remove the check from the file that the mod which should temporarily disable.
It is still not understood how NMM works? One at a time installed mod overwrites the other files in the Data folder.
Yes, the checkbox to remove the plugin you can, but archiveinvalidation remains. All textures, models, etc. - are picked up consistently. Accordingly, no it's not off fashion.

About sort do not understand. IMHO complete nonsense:-)
Well what to say: IMHO complete nonsense

In General, to understand further how things work. While it is useless to you to explain something. It's your business, what to use as a Manager mods. You're comfortable - well, OK))

B
BlackTigerTK 15.03.20

aka_sektor wrote:
Even the Russian version?
Almost do not use because I play in English.
aka_sektor wrote:
Don't know about you, but at the nexus, all drenched, all available.
Not the nexus one... There are other places where the spread of fashion. The same Modern of firearms on the nexus removed.
aka_sektor wrote:
This Manager is a universal. Supports a bunch of different games.
I would like to know.
aka_sektor wrote:
It is still not understood how NMM works? One at a time installed mod overwrites the other files in the Data folder.
Yes, the checkbox to remove the plugin you can, but archiveinvalidation remains. All textures, models, etc. - are picked up consistently. Accordingly, no it's not off fashion.
What are you talking about then? How does NMM I have long understood, but sozdaetsya the feeling that you do not understand:-) And especially how the fashion ФО4, incorporating the esm/esp files. Suggest to pull up the materiel.
aka_sektor wrote:
IMHO complete nonsense
It can be seen. Once, long ago, your words napominaut old is 7ап:-)
aka_sektor wrote:
In General, to understand further how things work. While it is useless to you to explain something. It's your business, what to use as a Manager mods. You're comfortable - well, OK))
Long ago figured out! And what about my case - ettochno! And explain never useless. But the real explanation I saw. Old age, I guess. Slowly going blind...

r
romanois 15.03.20

BlackTigerTK
Thanks for help

S
Serg42046 15.03.20

BlackTigerTK
Works, thank you.

k
krism 15.03.20

BlackTigerTK thanks, the advice helped

v
versei 15.03.20

BlackTigerTK thanks

M
Mr_cymrak 16.07.20

BlackTigerTK
You're just incredibly helped out a friend, 3 hours stuck after stopped added fashion via green plus sign (clicked and nothing happened) in Skyrim, and all got a stake! Thank you!