3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The_Rock. 15.03.20 01:55 pm

Costume Aguilar de Nerja from the movie Assassin\'s Creed (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Prompt, who knows how to get the suit and weapons? The article was written that will be able to only those who have a Twich Prime, I have it, and where to get the code I do not know, prompt?
68 Comments
Sort by:
d
dmll 15.03.20

made an account TwitchPrime, then pay PV bought the 30 day access mode Prime for 49 rubles
go to Prime, go to the website if not logged in, in the top right is a crown, click on it and select the game which is needed.
then persel the link https://assassins-creed-origins-twitchulcredeem.ubi.com/en-GB
and got a set of master asasin

d
dmll 15.03.20

And no warning given, but what I was trying to activate another uchetku yupley! They wanted another one to activate did not work! sorry.

x
xX_WhiteWolf_Xx 15.03.20

dmll
I exactly did the same as you described, bought an account for 49 rubles, and activated.....All the rules. where you warning was given?

d
dmll 15.03.20

xX_WhiteWolf_Xx
In the twitch of praiie!

S
Shimuto 15.03.20

so set yourself. not worth 3 euros. horse and 2K coins current standards.

D
Demonakor 15.03.20

dmll wrote:
I bought the 30 day access mode Prime for 49 rubles
To activate one bonus is enough and a free 7-day access.

A
Amung 15.03.20

Demonakor
But in order to get the right card number

d
dmll 15.03.20

Amung
not just the card number, where the subscription is made on the card, with monthly write-off,and bought for 49 and not something of the norm!

A
Amung 15.03.20

dmll
give a link where you got it?

A
Amung 15.03.20

All done, thank you)

D
Demonakor 15.03.20

Amung, dmll
Well, you can create a virtual card (on PayPal or something similar online).
The fact that the balance is zero on the website is not verified. So the account is 7 days work, to determine what to write off nothing and just locked.

B
Balbades 15.03.20

Demonakor
That's right, nothing to buy an additional plati is not necessary, activated costume Aguilar with any extra buns without any cost. 7-day trial allows you to use all the prize loot, there's still a way you can grab some nishtyaki for the new South Park. To register on Twitch Prime you can enter the data left a fake (these cards gugliada in the two accounts) cards.

E
ExFeith 15.03.20

Balbades
Buddy, tell me in steps how to get buns???
Trying for the second day, and left cards were introduced and even the American Google, do not go :(

n
nostromona 15.03.20

skinte screenshot of the costume plus

m
madmach1ne 15.03.20

Balbades
rebt, one says one thing and another something else.
whom to listen to? please tell me how you found a costume?

m
madmach1ne 15.03.20

exactly, and UNTIL someone can properly articulate how to get this costume

B
Balbades 15.03.20

nostromona

Spoiler
ExFeith
madmach1ne

I'll try to describe how I remember it. Immediately apologize for the manner of writing - write later, bad to think, because I want to sleep 8)
The first thing I checked on twitch Prime (a simple twitch I was immediately and I was logged in at the moment of manipulation), for this I used a fake card number VISA, taken on the first link on Google, (on request something like - fake data cards).

Further, introduced more or less relevant data, name, m/g maps, address, postal code (enter not the stupid set of letters and numbers, but something like the truth, the normal name, address, postcode).

The card was approved and I was transferred to my Amazon (as it is there tied, and here I unfortunately do not remember whether I was already there zaregan, whether he took the data a twitch ACC and logged in under him).

Next, I machine was already translated on twitch Prime, where selected Claim your free loot well now all is clear without words.

B
Balbades 15.03.20

Yubisoft apparently riveted vnetrassovogo a whole bunch of loot, for advertising purposes, came up with this set

Unfortunately, by the time the codes are already over...

D
Demonakor 15.03.20

madmach1ne
I did everything according to the instructions.
Only problems a little less, because for Russia check now also become available.

m
madmach1ne 15.03.20

some emotions and all obscene
2 different account on twitch tried to register and the same error