3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20 01:57 pm

\"The rapid movement\" - what is it? (Nioh)

There is a question on modifiers, which I do not quite understand. There's the option of dodging, running, and fast movement is associated with these parameters modifiers, such as the reduction of costs Key when evading, increase speed, reduce costs with fast movements etc. What is the dodging and running, I understand. And that's what the quick move? It is not clear. Again, the localizers screwed up. How to understand how it works? What distinguishes the quick movement from running or from Dodge? To manage this operation. Also on some modifiers are written for example - increase endurance..., and other written KI. Why written in different ways? Than endurance differs from the Ki in this game?
And never found the information on this deal as you want. Wiki on the game dead.
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 15.03.20

Well upgrade and see. Ki is a spiritual, internal. Endurance you feel.

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

Badfox69
What pump? I have the 201 level, went through the entire game and DLC, now on the way strong, but still could not understand that in Russian Lokalizatsii have meant by this term. Or is it a separate skill of some kind? Then tell me what thread it is something I have not found?

P
PIRAT69 15.03.20

Svetoslav
Well, rearrange in English and you will see that it is not in Russian lokalizatsii...

W
Wise Owl 15.03.20

Svetoslav
There are walking, running and the usual pace is a sprint. Increase your stamina to move quickly - this means you can run longer sprint. And if using the FAQ on the stats, settings, etc., then it is possible to get more information.

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

Badfox69
If it were that simple, I wouldn't have asked, switching to English does not clarify the issue.
PS. In the Russian localization in the control settings there is a button responsible for sprint, which as it turned out is the rapid movement, but he's marked as RUNNING, and Jogging in the game, this is the usual player movement, and you say it's not localization.

Wise Owl
Thank you, help I have all Ishusho. So goes the rapid movement is sprint, that is what I consider running. And the usual movement without extra buttons, that means there is just running. So? Then the question is: What is the Increase in stamina for the fast-moving and cost reduction KEY with fast movements? In fact, it's one and the same? But why then different modifiers?

W
Wise Owl 15.03.20

Svetoslav
Yes, that's right. As far as I remember, the armor can catch modifiers: increase endurance for the fast-moving and cost reduction through avoidance. And only skill in ninjutsu is the point about cost reduction key to sprint. But essentially, Yes, the difference in these abilities is not special.

I
Ivanych 15.03.20

Svetoslav
If the game caught on and expect her to understand, I can recommend almost the Wiki)): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194189874

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

Ivanychi
Thank you for the guide, I saw him the incentive, but the commercials did not watch. In many respects he has already figured out. After Dark Souls III, nothing cling, but strong is a little start to get bored with monotony, and normal PvP is not delivered.

I
Ivanych 15.03.20

Svetoslav
You are way Strong runs quick, there is nothing new, but the way the Demon should stay)). And PVP is sad, Yes...

S
Soyeon-ui gae 15.03.20

Svetoslav
There in the way of the sage Legendarnye lotocki approaching and new Seiki collected from the entire row,so wild builds people come up with sometimes important to stand up to this,especially the way the demon ahead of time will turn up,95% tychek will be a one-shot phenomenon:D

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

LoveMaiWaifu
I thought legendary only in the abyss can be accessed through the desecration, but I in the abyss on the 5th level are not allowed until walk the path of the strong.

u
usus 15.03.20

Svetoslav
Quick move is a sprint, the movement speed is simply the running speed with no sprint, evasion is when you take in the sight of someone, and shrink button is, well, either skipease someone using sprint and evasion, the reduction of costs through fast movement and dodging, everything is logical

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

usus
Yes, all right, already figured out. The problem was that in the settings control button labeled as sprint Running, and modifiers, such as increased run speed has no relation to the sprint and increases the speed of normal travel. And sprint is translated as the fast moving. And in a few moments the word endurance, although in the game the energy of KI is endurance. In General, due to the fact that localizers are unable to bring the particles to a common denominator and out of the confusion.

u
usus 15.03.20

Svetoslav
It comes intuitively as you progress, more difficult with this crap as the increase in damage, the weight of the armor, mobility, enemies killed, etc

S
Soyeon-ui gae 15.03.20

Svetoslav
No,to fall so will the abyss be allowed a little further,after the passage or opening of the path of the demon,can't remember exactly