3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 15.03.20 01:58 pm

Satellites and losses (how to avoid) (Ash of Gods)

Who knows how to avoid the loss of Krieger or she sujeto???

Write to someone who has lost and if you know how to avoid the loss of a satellite.
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pandemonius4000 15.03.20

At the beginning of the silk handkerchief have to buy. Then in the 3rd Chapter Krieger to give not to prinival so much.

s
sayros1 15.03.20

Is it possible in the game to save the children one of years?

D
Delasegadora 15.03.20

sayros1
Yes, MACT saved, if you just go to the white tower, and not go into Frigo as prompt, if less than 30 days it will be alive, if under 35 then it will be alive but lose the hand, and more than 40 days he was dead. The daughter did not die not once, if lose daughter how to write

s
sayros1 15.03.20

Delasegadora
In the end he killed himself because of the words of Feng. He said that it is some vessel, and her death the only way out of all this madness.

In the end, batya soaked him and his haremlik.

D
Delasegadora 15.03.20

sayros1
The daughter's fate here depends on whether they had a meeting with Nakomi or not. This meeting should occur in three sources, as I understand it. This meeting can be avoided with the right actions for the Blance, then in that location go not Nacoma and the other Reaper, who won't remind her about suicide as the way out. So. Meeting with Nakomi not -- not suicide. However, the conflict Thorne and Luo Feng also affected how they behaved, if Luo Feng, behaved like a true warrior of peace, or Thorne led itself is not very good, the conflict with Luo Feng can not be avoided, but the daughter is still alive like
If you want to say exactly how to do it, then ask

r
raspisnoy1 15.03.20

Flit Archer did not die on the bridge in Chapter 1,if not game about of cowardice,but rather to smooth the corners

r
raspisnoy1 15.03.20

Delasegadora
I understand Luo Feng should behave dergano (not like a piece of ice) in the torture and executions in the city? And Thorne must drown in the life of a good wuss and not Rob caravans? Do I understand correctly?

N
Nesuschiy_tmu 15.03.20

Any ideas how to rest Gladu forever while not killing the whole squad like in the case of escape from Frisky army?
I got her death in Ursus(sort of) in the battle with the mercenaries, the game had recorded her death but she continues to participate in dialogues and random events.In camp no,on the road her horse with it.

r
raspisnoy1 15.03.20

Nesesita
no-one idea was to merge it in fights))

N
Nesuschiy_tmu 15.03.20

raspisnoy1
Here I am while alternative but to merge it in Ursus has not yet found, and pereprohodil I have not 1 time.
I've been wondering is I have a game of sabavala or developed just not prescribed her possible death before Opacum?
And one more thing the first time I passed an Feng(Killed RIT).In the final killed, and Hop ,and thorn, but proncipal dialogue with Filia(would have been faster to finish),the Hopper is not collected part of the truth and in the end could not fight with the avatar of the goddess,so if Hop will gather the truth but I'll kill him,Feng will be able to use it to kill the goddess or lock up?

r
raspisnoy1 15.03.20

Nesesita
I don't know-grains are harvested from the Internet the old-right now, washed down with a separate (Supplement) topic mini FAQ

N
Nesuschiy_tmu 15.03.20

A lot of spoilers consecrated surface.(To the post above, no complaints)
I mean that it all kind of developed(or their representative), he wrote on the forum the incentive(answering questions) and whether to popularity alternative passing options didn't want ,or they are simply not prescribed.In an example, the Feng line when you kill Rita,the line is interrupted at Three menhirs until Opacum.
Here are for example not brought Ho to Ursus, the scaffold 100% if the jails were ,or even if you sneak out of the city then in Opokuma you decided to do?
Or thorn prison throw?And if he dies after escaping from the city then, too, the scaffold only in Opaque?
I myself like 20 times the game does not want to go,I have been disgusted by half of the conversations in the camps,so here around decided.
raspisnoy1
By the way,thank you.

r
raspisnoy1 15.03.20

Nesesita
but not for that gash ...separate topic mini FAQ and Yes, the incentive is all stripped,just laid out on the shelves(there are 5 pages of spoilers and quotes-will break a leg),I like you have a bit of experience with the Banner Saga-(barely found altruist,superivsed factor 1 or 2-part(can't remember)-acctcy hemorrhagic perfectionist these games,who wants for example a good ending. Developed a sohranki and bolted through Jo. we have whole chapters to rewind.Nah,..? Probably indiabudget does not make full. Now and not play in pelarco 2 waiting. In short, I still only Luo Feng received. Will move and add to the cap threads http://forums.playground.ru/ash_of_gods_redemption/mini_faq_po_igre_dopolnyaemyj-958801/

N
Nesuschiy_tmu 15.03.20

raspisnoy1
Save this beach from these 2 games,especially Ash of gods.The kind of bagel it is not too much + can be any Chapter to replay and not start over as many horns,so instead of having to tie save at the player they did krivogo... AutoSave-which by the same peretaptyvalis at the most opportune moment,it seems to be worse already can not be ,so no they still cannot be removed,there is already a patch-0.43 ,and this opportunity or not.And at the expense of Makeovers is Yes I also to some extent seek it but in my case not a good or bad ending,but to a more selfish style of play.
Yes to play now and the truth is not in that,I hope that in the 3rd Saga will be possible again for bol'verk to play,I'm more for it than Hakon liked to drive,and for the Hand it's really boring especially in 1-piece.
Fag I've seen, I replayed the Course of ladies will go Tits-up trying to Opokuma,see what the end will be,if th interesting happens I'll let you know.

r
raspisnoy1 15.03.20

I always mow:
1 the impossibility to survive,when they want
2 planned the murder of my GG
3 limitations in the level
4 no console in the game or editing capabilities
5 and the Main thing is Not obvious consequences of your choices-sometimes NOT even logical at all(such does not figure there to think and to calculate the options we wanted and everything(often to save money go for cut content and special odebilivanie games)....random good while he is logical and not heh**it all the passage).
z.s.try to regularly copy to 1 2 3..... pikappaphi - these folders
C:\Users\******\AppData\LocalLow\AurumDust LLC\Ash of Gods
C:\Users\Public\DocumentsSteamCODEX
weigh kilobytes))
try both, as x/z as the repak collected(not yet useful enough for a rollback and default sopranos-but things can change)
Features Repack:
• The basis is taken from the release CODEX
• Game version 1.0.41
by the way ....43 left(ruled an infinite loading 1 Chapter-I caught this bug))
z.s.s. and Yes...the third part of the Saga promised(you can re-re the entire trilogy).
z.s.s.s. still folder СODEX with real sohranili in my version Repack

N
Nesuschiy_tmu 15.03.20

raspisnoy1
Yeah, I also got him treated by restarting the game.
Back to your list of vynashivanie I would add the lack of normal opportunities of wagering nature of the HS. And then there's no real tone of the conversation and the possibility of changing the character ,so for example torn Brennin like a man of honor and tries to me he is needed for example, I want to Rob merchants,go into battle and so on. This feature I have not denied,but the nature of the HS does not change this,meaning the character's actions do not affect his behavior and dialogues.(This is the way usually in the opposite direction works)