3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nika_nika1001 15.03.20 01:58 pm

Stopped work program AC4BFSP.exe (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

please tell me how to run AC4 ? I wrote a discontinued operation of the program AC4BFSP.exe
269 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ussar 15.03.20

tablet put.

S
Sergio Apolov 15.03.20

This method really works indeed. I also have a laptop and had problems with the launch. Not only that I tried...
Thank You, RavenW89

K
Kapitan Romantik 15.03.20

RavenW89
Thank you. Helped.

d
dark9112 15.03.20

the funny thing is that does not work this way. or the hands of **** or hand out ****. By the way on the built-in Intel HD runs. And on the green in any way.

s
set.set_ 15.03.20

damn still not working and the tablet is put and the way ravenW89 did not know what to do

please tell me how to do

A
Aleksandr Koryakin 15.03.20

on win 8.1 when you first start had the same problem, helped set the settings to compatibility exe file run as administrator

S
SMERSH51 15.03.20

To bring down the focus, it is necessary to run the game, and once on the desktop to enter the mouse while holding the left button, as if the select screen. Started thus each time on a laptop with two graphics cards)

R
RavenW89 15.03.20

SMERSH51
understand correctly) this problem has a temporary support to nartowski any resolution screens. wait for the patch 21 Nov.
and Nvidia firewood have not done to support AC4 (16.11.13 upd: update again wood 331.65 with a note GeForceR331GameReadyDriver already works)

dark9112
you will not close from the desktop, to bring down the focus, and open the empty folder and there are single then you should have)

for example, Bioshok

set.set
but wood was updated to 331.65?
and just in case Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 set? (Yes it is him, he yesterday found out that there is a new version he helped me start Bioshok with the screen=) with the new DLC)
and check vidyahu to support Directx 11

n
nika_nika1001 15.03.20

I have a laptop :(

S
SMERSH51 15.03.20

nika_nika1001
installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 ? The updated driver on the video? And generally in the computer integrated nurse vidyuhi there?

o
osnovnoy muzhik 15.03.20

the same problem, I have a laptop 650m video played, but the resolution would be lower, the fps is small, and in this situation only goes in the window. no, you can certainly reduce the resolution a slave. the table, run the game, but this crap is not cool, unpleasant agree. here, but notbecause card game, so smoke a bamboo, and will hopefully release a patch or something. maybe someone heard of it?

R
RavenW89 15.03.20

the main man
Yes, the patch will be with the release the European release. 21 Nov
the list of edits, it would be:
- Added support for 4K monitors
- Reload and R keys are now available in the settings menu control
- Significant performance increase in multiplayer
- Improved support of multiprocessor work
- Improved support for multiple monitors
- Correction of errors rendering and optimization
- Fixed various minor issues UI
- Fixed various minor problems entry
- Fixed various minor hang-up

R
RavenW89 15.03.20

the main man
and you in the window launched?

and you just run with Nvidia?

try the file C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Assassin4.ini
to change the first line [Graphics_DX11] -
on [Graphics_DX9]

I read somewhere, someone helped. he did not check because of the rules and how it works

x
xbx0m 15.03.20

RavenW89
Chuvaaak thank you so much helped your advice, are now playing)))) and the thought that all I have it not enabled)))

K
Kolya 1488 15.03.20

guys how do you download the new Repack on laptop if anyone knows throw a link plz

o
osnovnoy muzhik 15.03.20

RavenW89
Yes, you start from the folder clicked the shortcut and in the free space in the folder and everything. yeah about the patch 21 heard, but no words of support for cards m - OK

K
Kolya 1488 15.03.20

I tried your advice just when I click the mouse I see the mouse itself

K
Kolya 1488 15.03.20

I tried a couple of times did you like Ghawar are not poluchaetsya

n
nika_nika1001 15.03.20

still not working one way.

s
set.set_ 15.03.20

update the drivers and it will work I have earned playing happy