3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Monster12 15.03.20 01:59 pm

The problem with the calls (Dark Souls 3)

I have a friend playing the cooperative. I leave him a sign, he called me. everything is fine. Passed his location, he wants to leave me a sign, I call to summon the phantom is impossible. LVL is the same, the rest of the phantoms are encouraged. He put the sign without a password, and also no one can call upon only 1 time from some phantom did it. Can anyone sign the decision?
16 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 15.03.20

Monster12
well, I am not an expert on co-op and challenges. some of you are all from one region ? maybe someone of you in the visibility options are not included for other regions.

A
AT_Sagor 15.03.20

I do so sometimes too when playing with a friend, restart the game and Steam but it helps.

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.03.20

AT_Sagor
I once decided one to help, mudholes 15-20 minutes, I don't even remember what I did, started to see the signs of their own. but we then just not reconnecting

A
AT_Sagor 15.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
Well, I'm not saying that I have a panacea. Off and on is the basis, and which can sometimes help, and then into the woods for firewood and shamanit in full.

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.03.20

AT_Sagor
but because of the sharpening of weapons, can this be ? I like somewhere read that due to the large difference may not see each other. I kind of then just with the axe at +3 ran, and then replaced it with something else. although, I tried everything that I've read, the probability is low that after changing the signs began to appear.

T
Terving 15.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
Shortchanging-in-arms, by the way how to do that in a quick access, or around(a backpack)?

M
Monster12 15.03.20

JABA AZAZINA
I live in Saratov, it is in Murom. Played with another friend from Omsk, I think it's alright. It seems that the global game in General, characters do not see. Weapon level is the same. Here in that and a trick that we have one-sided game of some sort. I can help him, and he told me no

d
ducks4yquack 15.03.20

you can't call him if you have killed the boss with him as well, more weapons and LVL doesn't matter, the weapon and automatically customize the article to urovne the one who calls, what else can you recommend the settings to put a password to call can help, helped me

J
JABA AZAZINA 15.03.20

Monster12
Potrubi visibility players from other regions and will be able to see more characters. Especially if you decide to pvp to go after the Pope Sullivan

D
Ded MastDay 15.03.20

Monster12
Compound and level

S
Stavaas 15.03.20

What location? Can you transition between them trying to find each other. In transitions like the way of the Victims of the do not work signs.

M
Monster12 15.03.20

Guys, I know how and where to summon phantoms. Just a joke that he can call me, like other phantoms, and I, or anyone else-no. That is, it's as if half of online no, to help other players.

R
Rolemanser 15.03.20

Monster12
Chairil? Raised that one of the gifts from other players?

S
Serafim_ 15.03.20

Most likely it's your provider's fault. When I replaced the provider, a lot of the signs of the call was to see. Played with a friend later found him almost at the same moment when he put the sign. Wait as before, don't have and all manipulations with the sign of the call (writing the sign, erase, update all signs that you can observe) is almost never done, with rare exceptions.

S
Serafim_ 15.03.20

And in General, the network have fromov full of crap.

A
AT_Sagor 15.03.20

I read somewhere about the possibility of changing the port, but where I do not remember. You can try as an option. If I didn't dream it.