3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaxQjust 15.03.20 02:00 pm

Not given set of survivalist (Far Cry 5)

All my friends have not given a set, maybe there's a reason or some information about this.

Spoiler
22 Comments
Sort by:
S
ShadowM88 15.03.20

MaxQjust
I also do not give,did pre order Stimpy

B
BeastPony 15.03.20

similarly. Did pre-order on uplay, but not yet issued. This problem is also not found.

m
minooz 15.03.20

judging by the foreign community they, too, broke off with a set of pre-order, had the idea to send the keys

c
clochger 15.03.20

that same garbage

S
ShadowM88 15.03.20

Can write They?

G
GuyverDark 15.03.20

And the green coloring is not the same? Maybe it's just a version of the coloring for clothes, weapons and cars.

G
GG4 15.03.20

I got a set with a press release.

T
Tvel 15.03.20

Me
UPD: given a set the next time you log into the game
Either fixed or it works like that

D
Desvoy 15.03.20

MaxQjust
Similarly, the problem of mass.
It seems the support they need to write if not corrected.
Kind of handling you need to enclose the receipt of purchase and a screenshot with no items, then it should help.

S
ShadowM88 15.03.20

Desvoy
Somewhere wrote that is activated in the gameplay,even I just wrote the store where I did pre-order

S
ShadowM88 15.03.20

Here the man that talks about this DLS

D
Desvoy 15.03.20

ShadowM88
Someone wrote in English. our Incentive, that is given after the passing of jobs on the first island.
So it's a technical glitch with the activation of additional content

S
ShadowM88 15.03.20

Desvoy
Can profatcat soon?

K
Kost2006 15.03.20

I have increasingly appeared in the shops, the Armory, the garage.

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

PPC and why do we need it?

S
ShadowM88 15.03.20

Kost2006
in which period did this happen?

N
Nadoedala 15.03.20

I bought on pay PV and I also do not have set a prepper although the incentive is written that the deluxe preorder, maybe no because it is not the incentive was bought and not yupley

S
ShadowM88 15.03.20

MaxQjust
BeastPony
clochger
Tvel
Nadoedala

N
Nadoedala 15.03.20

In short, who needs a set of survivalist as quickly as possible just go to clean up the territory which is controlled by James Led after the first time you get caught, and you run away (Job world weak) in stores appears this kit, at least for me it appeared only after that.

PS This set of survivalist honestly so unnecessary in the game thing that I learned that I don't have by chance he saw this post, I didn't even know what a pre-order that give it actually as something that comes in the Deluxe edition, there is also a free helicopter, anything good is not present, a normal automatic only with exclusive black and while it is even impossible to modify, takoyzhe bow , ATV which the do not want to take and which gear you're still not going to see Yes is in the game better. short stuff which I don't even use the well, except for that helicopter

M
MaxQjust 15.03.20

Nadoedala
About armor, you wonder in the arcade when die see)))