3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadser 15.03.20 02:00 pm

Stopped randomly fall meeting in rapid transition (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

at some point ceased to fall randomly meeting on the roads at all, for more than 100+ fast transition is not a one chance meeting anyone else encountered this?
14 Comments
Sort by:
d
dima_quant 15.03.20

Vadser
Same thing, tried with the knight to fight on dear, went wandering - the result is zero, downloaded safe which was about 15% of game progress, over 20 minutes of game 5 battle with the knights - 3 robbery - 2 beggars and a 1 person zagadki for money zakazyvaet and other directions. I'm in shock, because he played the last 20 hours of the game and not met anyone. XS what is it and how to deal with it)))

V
Vasilich SS 15.03.20

dima_quant
Is there a mod to increase the number of meetings in a fast moving, can you help?

C
Cerabyte 15.03.20

Vasilich SS wrote:
Is there a mod to increase the number of meetings
It's not working. But if the meeting is (the beginning of the game), it should work, I think.
Vadser
Same garbage, lost all chance meeting in rapid transition, on the roads just walking by the villages of the peasants and all, no one else.

B
Bupycop 15.03.20

Vadser
Can you inject a skill that reduces the chance of random encounters?

d
dima_quant 15.03.20

Bupycop
and such is?)))

M
MrLolka 15.03.20

dima_quant
Is. First, it is at the end of pumping skills (don't remember what it was). Secondly, I doubt that it could accidentally inject.
Maybe you have to root the armor, great weapons run, accordingly you afraid of? Realism also. But I would not have believed.

V
Vadser 15.03.20

Bupycop
I thought about that too but my friend pumped to the last level of skill and still have a random meeting as I understand this skill allows you to avoid random encounters when they're caught and have the choice between meet and run away

I
ImGroy 15.03.20

Well, here I am with you. Also missing random meetings, the mod tried to fix anything. What to do now - I'll never know. Boevka very much, but now only with the guards and the plot turns to fight.

W
Warden of the North 15.03.20

Comrades,not any news on the subject no?
And then I have the same problem and hell understand why =\

A
A Gamer 15.03.20

Warden of the North
waiting for the patch 1.4

F
FaNat1k002 15.03.20

The incentive found a solution. Helped me..)

W

FaNat1k002
Tell me,are you on steam version tried or pirates?

F
FaNat1k002 15.03.20

Warden of the North
Steam..) But there did not seem to matter..)

Try to run XS with Rataj to Skalica, Skalica with to Neuhof.
Me through time, encounters, and attacks, began to come across..)

W

FaNat1k002
Finally reached the hands to test.
Thanks a lot,helped :)