3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 15.03.20 02:03 pm

Low fps when not fully loaded system (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Just now got to this game in General early in the wilderness it was a beam and when moved in the first village then immediately the drawdown to 55-45фпс the video card is not loaded above 80% even at high CPU, same RAM eats a maximum of 5GB. i7 3770 - gtx 970 - 8gb ram. the same Witcher 3 in Novigrad stable 60 fps it is not in the gland. In General, I noticed that the indicator started to continuously train sotiritsa and there is a question for him. So obtaining your cherished 60 frames if I install the game on SSD ? bore anyone? or optimize the game sucks ? just need to know 100% for it to install the game will need something to do with SSD
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 15.03.20

Crra
No I will not get a stable 60 fps . In Alexandria and other major cities, most fps can drop to 38 and it does not depend on HDD or SSD . In General, more resources the game requires to the processor

K
Krrrva 15.03.20

gloccc
Hmm. But in unity, when so many objects in the scene and the crowd there is no such garbage...

B
Blackmeser 15.03.20

Just face it, this denova.

W
WLG_34 15.03.20

put in the nvidia control panel power supply high performance

B
Bupycop 15.03.20

Blackmeser
In KCD also Genova? or in Far Cry 5 then this same denova, and kind. 970 and not have to pull 60 fps similar games.

M
MadONYX 15.03.20

Crra
Is this normal for this game
3770К I have an i7 @ 4.4 gtx 1070 16 RAM
The same hat. Only in Alexandria drawdown up to 50-52 fps. And SSD have nothing to do with. Everything on the ultra vertikalka included.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 15.03.20

Crra
Not in denovo business. Denovo in any way the performance is not affected. You are talking about downloading the game, no more than 80% - that IS the PROBLEM. I have all the 99%, and only the city problems big.
1) Comparison with the Witcher unacceptable. The Witcher is configured thinner and does not so the living world, as in the Origin.
2) 3770 - 8 production, but without k. He was old ,he would the frequency increase and it would fire. The reason for the failure of loading the CPU, hence the more active the FPS drops. FPS - the result of the operation of the processor with the game engine.
As You understand, here's the problem. Origin drags optimize (which is a rather broad concept) there is excellent, but the world loads. In Alexandria 60+ frames, CPU usage at 100% (and that's a 4790k with a frequency of 4700), graphics card 97% load.
The screenshot in Alexandria 1080+4790k
Such problems are observed in many modern open world games. The world has become better, but requires more resources. No one has proven the influence of denovo to the game, were the games, where they removed the protection, but with no change in performance.
You can increase the graphical component to increase loading of the graphics card. There's nothing else will do.
After the CPU usage is much lower.

A
AnPei 15.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
I have the files in Uplay periodically check and everything comes back to normal.

K
Krrrva 15.03.20

Bupycop
I mean not to pull ? every game I have on high-ultra with 60 fps. If the video card was loaded at 99% then it's okay, but the game stupidly uses the card a maximum of 80%, the memory eats from the power 2500мб. and there to pull? in unity graphics is much better and goes much better

K
Krrrva 15.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
3.7 is low frequency ? people at 3.30 umudryayutsya to play. However, the acceleration of the bus is nothing not given, it is clearly not in frequency. About the living world of the Witcher why would that matter ? I said in Novigrad and other cities got stable 60 frames, but there is a lot of building, objects and NPCs, but here in some small village in the desert we stopped and got a drawdown of up to 40 fps on any settings

B
Bupycop 15.03.20

Crra
Direct any? I have a 980 for Witcher can sink to 40фпс, maybe even 30, if you really try, stable fps of 50-60, but exactly 60 exactly keeps. To unity the more, there is optimization worse drawdown can be up to 25 even, I think even at medium/low settings, I have exactly 60 will not keep, and you have of course all 970 60 pulls? Can a bunch of other games to distribute that on high 60 fps will not keep, but at least GTA 5. The question really disappears. if you play in 800x600, without antialiasing, with shadows and rendering distance on low and the rest on ultra and twisting as you say, it's probably ultra, except that in this version, I believe that a stable 60 frames.

K
Krrrva 15.03.20

Bupycop
Direct any high-ultra but certainly not the 8 fold smoothing. In unity a great optimization. Set high shadows and not from nvidia which on the contrary most of them and eaten more fps, other settings completely on ultra, and antialiasing fxaa or msaa x4 got a stable 60 fps, with a maximum drawdown of up to 53 frames in one place but there vidyuhi not dropped a load in origins and plowed to the full. The Witcher 3 is as stable 60 frames with high shadows and grass, the rest at exorbitant 55-70 fps and if I turned off hairworks below 60 wouldn't. Also overclocking the card gives +10 frames but is used very rarely because as I said, all games are on high-ultra with 60 fps. The 1600x900 resolution now only go to buy full hd, but before writing about settings and fps for the test, I naturally put the 1920x1080 resolution using dsr. On who to believe and who not is not my concern, my original claim is that the origins will not ship the map in full, this is no question about the performance should not be