3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Embleboy 15.03.20 02:03 pm

What you hate most about the game? (Hitman: Blood Money)

The passing game definitely chtonit or just gets angry. For example, me when people turn around the Hitman from behind, and especially when you stand alone, and the security guard staring at you and the tension dials maximum. And so a lot of things, but forgetting the little things and nedorobotki.
PS. The most annoying is to start over (after).... 8-((
80 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolfenstein 15.03.20

What you hate most about the game?
Do NOT ANGRY , because the game is super.

when people turn around after the Hitman

hmm and you wouldn't have turned around if nearby was a bald man in an expensive suit with a barcode on the back of the head ?

the security guard staring at you and the tension dials maximum

in principle, this is what I wrote above , it is necessary only to add, say, go to guard for example the Bank and stand in front of him and wait , and then posmari at his reaction.

The most annoying is to start all over again

in Hitman saves is for cheaters .

E
Embleboy 15.03.20

hmm and you wouldn't have turned around if nearby was a bald man in an expensive suit with a barcode on the back of the head ?
I mean, whether it's a Hitman dressed as a clown, a guard chicken, gardener, etc. - turn into love.
in Hitman saves is for cheaters
But if you play in the evening, and went 50%, not hunting to go yeah to go have to think hard..
Do NOT ANGRY , because the game is super
There are SHORTCOMINGS in every game, but they are expressed in each of them differently

B
Bleed On Me 15.03.20

The disadvantage, perhaps, be called artificial intelligence these.. like them.., the NPC seems... When I'm in front of them jumping from balcony to balcony.. behind hacked door lock.., poked in the nose with a noose.. but they did not blow - STE, I'm sorry, smuschaet...
Their behavior in the crossfire is a separate story... Idiotika rod right through.., huddled in a pile.. and completely ignoring any shelter... Sad...

A
Alex-47th 15.03.20

Yes like did not notice. Sobsno, I'm a fan, and therefore it is difficult for me to judge objectively. Although something certainly can think of:
1. awfully a small number of missions
2. skeletal animation of the NPC and no smell - body as clung to each other, and cling
3. e-e - XS, I'll look chtoli :)

H
Hit Cat 15.03.20

Until I got the hang of control, scary Bald hated the way the ladder climbs down-climbs - seems to be going down, but again he is hooked and wants to climb. And so three times)))

Also annoying that people are staring at the Hitman. Think bald, can he after chemotherapy, that such))).
And I agree with Alex-47th - game(

E
Embleboy 15.03.20

Yeah, with the office floor is a separate issue... especially when Nuno chtonit to take quickly, and he instead of in the closet climbs...

A
Alex-47th 15.03.20

the truth of the verb, tovarichi, management scary. But especially the whole thrill you feel when you play on PRO. Where it is necessary for a couple of seconds to climb the ladder, sneak past the guard and pick the lock, while the head of another bodyguard was not looking in your direction - I'm about the mission of winemakers. They already narabotany scheme, happen such glitches, as with a ladder. Me twice propalili on it(in wine, where KranK sleeping next to ladder)

B
Bleed On Me 15.03.20

So it is elementary... Before you climb up, you have to wait until the 47th firmly grasp the ladder/pipe... And no problems will arise...
First, of course, unusual... and sometimes the lost seconds are fatal...

A
Alex-47th 15.03.20

Yes, no Scar there is another trick: a shorter climb along the pipe, he climbed with his back perched against the wall and goes to the balcony door, I all the time click forward so as not to lose precious seconds. And this genius and get back in the tube grab a handful instead of running ahead and open the balcony door(mission is the same winemakers)

B
Bleed On Me 15.03.20

This is actually the same. When a sharp you press any movement keys during/after a ladder or pipe Hitman automatically clings to her again, not really understanding the command host. You have to wait for a few seconds.

A
Alex-47th 15.03.20

in a few seconds me and ruined. I had a mission to pass again :(

A
Assassin 15.03.20

Yeah, exotic theme!
Direct intrigued. Yes sometimes finishes that people turn around for no reason. AI does not Shine. But sometimes it's nice, especially in the Requiem, will leave bloody footprints (say a priest) and the guard have caught sight of them on bent legs approaching their end. And finding the body, he bends with the question Buddy, are you okay?, privste and before he would say the earphone Damn, we got a dead body I have to catch from the corner of the punch with a hammer head/stick in your ear to the screwdriver. Says here that the AI is bearable, but still... not so good for such an interesting game. And so, Yes, the game is Super

R
RageMetal 15.03.20

Of course GRAPHICS.It is already obsolete and AI Neher has not changed.In General the shit!!!

A
Assassin 15.03.20

So just don't like it, why others to provoke. Apparently you played on a minimum configuration. And on the Easy difficulty level.

47- y 15.03.20

Damn it! And I would Hit even in black and white played, just not retarded!!!
For me, the story is more important than...

A
Assassin 15.03.20

Black and white version, it's even stylish)))

M
Marked_One 15.03.20

Sometimes blunt guards. I for example, the soul of one and the other smokes and then let burn.

t
termodox 15.03.20

AND I GET A DOOR!!! THEMSELVES ZAKRYVAYUTSYA!! ANNOYING!!

J
JATRIX 15.03.20

I was enraged doors which themselves zakryvayutsya. When svalivaetsya z height snachala pages on his feet a second later pojivaesh Umeres. When pereodevaetsya your costume legit on earth and Evo no one sees. In the trash containers of\the freezer can poklast only one corpse. In missions in the mountains You better watch out... (don't know by Ruski play the English version) when install this old sabaki him. I closed the doors to mutts. not shoal him. And the dog opened the door himself. When you go for someone he turns three hundred times ago. M4 you can't carry in my suitcase :((

47- y 15.03.20

ЛСJATRIX, and the Hitman doesn't piss you off? :)))))