3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KaiN 15.03.20 02:04 pm

The sequel... or will there be a 2nd part? (Singularity)

Who thinks about this? Comments, thoughts, ideas, dreams, etc.
70 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonic Wolf 15.03.20

It will probably be.

j
justpsih 15.03.20

will, as the game has gone well. between the first and second pereryvchik small should be. good ratings, reviews - so wait for the second part. and the potential of the game they do not fully opened... so it will be something to surprise us in the second part)

M
MrARTEM251 15.03.20

I think the game can podolica only two not counting the endings where kill myself so bisesi yourself in the world is perfect everywhere in the world and the Soviet Union are all good friends on the island, there is no danger.

R
RaNDoMeR 15.03.20

Really liked the game. I'll hope for the second part.

s
spacopolingZ 15.03.20

If there is a part TWO, let there will be age and rejuvenate more objects!

M
Maickle Fort 15.03.20

now so much comes out all 2, 3, 14, 15, 25...

M
Meltdown 15.03.20

I think there will be because printsepe here has ended, a bomb blew up the whole story left the island.

G
Gretchin-13 15.03.20

50\50 may or may not be. Remember the story of TimeShift wanted to do, it was rumored and now 0 information about it hope same will not happen with the Singularity...

S
SerafimUs_ 15.03.20

http://www.gametech.ru/cgi-bin/show.pl?option=news&id=7086

Z
ZimaAlex 15.03.20

So this news is a year - may 6, 2009 16:01 (that's so Raven think for a long time).

o
opv88 15.03.20

A continuation of what you want... the Game really good, sorry only a short...

V
Veselyy Kot 15.03.20

It's possible that the sequel would be, the game is interesting and original - the main thing that the developers in the pursuit of loot is not riveted to the slag in haste.

o
opv88 15.03.20

Interestingly, and Katherine (Catherine?) at the end comes up and writes the captain's name in the journal is not a hint of a sequel? What type will find it then one thread and as always...

P
Percival CoX 15.03.20

so we he found him)))

o
opv88 15.03.20

Percival CoX Right? Then, sorry, che, I was inattentive...

L
LOleg 15.03.20

I hope that will be...
like, world peace, the Soviet Union, only he remembers that the mustache is not so, and then it finds Мир12 the founder of which Katherine, and tell you that everything is actually not as smooth and sweet as it seems.

m
medved001 15.03.20

I think it will be the second part, because in the end when you kill Barisovym in the Intro says that the war began between the two superpowers, if you kill yourself in the Intro GG remembers what happened and looks at his hand and the imp had not, there are chances that if the second part comes out then that is the ending, and about when both killed and he becomes the ruler of America, that ending no sequel will do exactly the

Z
ZimaAlex 15.03.20

Yes, but it's really interesting, how developed do the second part if the first three different endings? how they all connect?
Maybe just come up with a new story, wait and see...

S
Sammylionaire 15.03.20

well, the developers for the sequel to choose one ending and make a sequel for it

B
Bowie Darts 15.03.20

And you killed them both? :-D Three kocovce in the game)))) I Think continue nebudet(((