3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D1_ 15.03.20 02:05 pm

A national weapons will be in the game ? (Far Cry 5)

Kalash is likely to be.
19 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 15.03.20

D1_
Yes Kalash shooters default is often worth it. Well this is a trouble-free machine. It is in the movies, everywhere.

S
Seyberling 15.03.20

AK-47 and all

T
True_Rivethead 15.03.20

Lurky info here: http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Far_Cry_5

B
BOISKAUT 15.03.20

andreasdubrovsky
Given the fact that the action takes place in the United States, according to the logic of the Kalash are not appropriate, and should be many types of M16, M4, АР15, NC, colt, Browning, Remington and Mossberg.

g
gargarot 15.03.20

BOISKAUT
It is not appropriate?If they were sold in stores until recently(sanctions).

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

BOISKAUT
Kalash sold to all and Sundry, especially all kinds of separatists and gangs. Then do not care which country, is the most common type of automatic weapons in the world.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 15.03.20

andreasdubrovsky
Why would they add those weapons in the setting, which doesn't suit him -_-
AK can and will PM all.

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

andreasdubrovsky
you just don't ponirmaesh that when they say AK47, don't mean a specific model, but in General AK. It's just taken root, the term for any AK. Models there are many, but mainly to say either the AK or AK47.

S
ShiHou 15.03.20

andreasdubrovsky
Yes the fact does not change. People call him AK47, so far as. Everyone understands what I mean, makes no sense to argue there is such a model or not. It's just rasprostranennoe the definition of all AK. It makes no sense to bother about right or wrong and all correct.
In the game it will be.

D
Dogfox 15.03.20

K
Kot Markiz 15.03.20

Kids, stop arguing. If you don't know is Wikipedia (if you know how to read kaneshno).
In short: the official imenovanie - AK, AKS, AKM, AKMS, AKMS, AK74, АК74С, АК74СУ. With 74 5.45, before it was 7.62
AK-47 is called to be clear that this is the first model adopted for armaments (at 47th), and Yes, the aliens decided to call him that and he called their production. Pepper and clear in the game he is, but not domestic production, and theirs (http://www.kalashnikov-usa.com - to us has no relation)

K
Konstantin Fillipov 15.03.20

they would novenkoe that weapon especially after part 3 has not changed,well, or the model may replace the other one and the same time!

l
lyaga11 15.03.20

Konstantin Filippov
it should be in aviation weapons and do all the games weave edge lights asasin and division and then the rules all the times, we also

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 15.03.20

andreasdubrovsky
General information the dual-here is a photo guide 1949

and here is a photo guide 2001 (personal copy)

A
AcidCat 15.03.20

As this time, generally weak in arms, judging by Wikipedia. In part 4 most of 3 being moved, and a 5 instead of a variety of cut decided. I'm not asking for Arsenal in Battle, but still, most of it is pistols and PP. Machine guns only AK and Ar. I guess all the effort went into panache skinnow to them...

S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 15.03.20

AcidCat
Will do !For a fee as in assassins

V
Vold 15.03.20

andreasdubrovsky
Are you saying that a 7.62 Kalash were not armed?

G
Gunslinger93 15.03.20

Who bought an AK-47 ordinary shovels, (not the one who obveshany straps and shortening the barrel) tell me what upgrades it assigns and assigns at all?

V
Vold 15.03.20

Maybe RPK 7.62 was not in service? Or maybe it did not exist?????? Current 5.45???